I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That's all I did on my first playthrough too, imo it's the best. It's harder than it could be though
Man I don’t even know how to get magic. Like I can buy spells but dude said something about needing two fingers.

Idk wtf that is. Then I ran across some lost dude, he said I could go to the magic academy but I gotta find a key.

Im like man imma just continue to use this sword and shield. 😂🤷🏿‍♂️

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man I don’t even know how to get magic. Like I can buy spells but dude said something about needing two fingers.

Idk wtf that is. Then I ran across some lost dude, he said I could go to the magic academy but I gotta find a key.

Spell blade is the most OP builds in elden ring, you’ll find out soon enough

FlbdWm7XoAApBAs

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

Breh I played through half of Dark Souls 1 and didn't even realize there was magic.
You have to equip certain items in your left hand to cast spells.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
the real question is when are these fukk nikkas coming out with that DLC, I want to start a fresh file but I've already did like 8 runs on this shyt.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
i could never get over bloodbournes environment. it was ugly to me
This This This
And I don’t get how people not complain about it’s horrible frame pacing. It looks way too choppy.
I never really gave it a chance (I’m a force myself eventually probably). But it’s not pleasant to look at. It made my head hurt when I attempted to play it. And I don’t get motion sickness ever (only other time i ever did in life was Sunset Overdrive which other people had happen to them with that game too).
It’s too grey looking, it’s super choppy, low resolution etc.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
ER is FAR better than Bloodborne. I don't even understand how you can compare the two. ER has a Better world. Better gameplay. Better everything. Bloodborne has become one of the most overrated games of all time. And I think it was a 9/10. But elden ring is 10/10.

Bloodbornes world was too bland. The whole game just felt repetitive. Elden ring has dark ass dungeons and beautiful cities with vibrant colors. First few days I was underwhelmed by it. But after getting deeper the shyt had me in disbelief. I have no idea how they can fit all this shyt in a game. Comparing this shyt to Bloodborne is laughable to me. This is hands down FS's Magnum opus.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ER is FAR better than Bloodborne. I don't even understand how you can compare the two. ER has a Better world. Better gameplay. Better everything. Bloodborne has become one of the most overrated games of all time. And I think it was a 9/10. But elden ring is 10/10.

Bloodbornes world was too bland. The whole game just felt repetitive. Elden ring has dark ass dungeons and beautiful cities with vibrant colors. First few days I was underwhelmed by it. But after getting deeper the shyt had me in disbelief. I have no idea how they can fit all this shyt in a game. Comparing this shyt to Bloodborne is laughable to me. This is hands down FS's Magnum opus.
Facts, ain’t no way BB is better than ER.

Dudes get mad when i say it but BB gets overrated by virtue of being PS4 first big exclusive game.

Was lots of peoples first “souls” game.

BB is the favorite for casual souls fans. @Gizmo_Duck :ufdup:

Just off technical performance alone ain’t no way BB is better. Crappy ass framerate, long load times, muddy ass graphics. On top of the actual gameplay being limited and one note throughout the whole thing.

BB was fun despite all of that, but ain’t no way you can put it above ER which actually fixed all that and added so much more.