I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You all make Bloodborne sound gay as fukk calling it BB

d2d51fed4b1fc2187d5818382cbb5d86ff361006.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Smh I’m starting to realize I did shyt backwards. I’m back in the mist woods and I’m one shoting all the minions lol.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Smh I’m starting to realize I did shyt backwards. I’m back in the mist woods and I’m one shoting all the minions lol.
Bro, just look up a guide, I swear you can sink hundreds of hours into this not knowing where to go

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I dunno about that at all. Malenia stunlocked under pressure way too easy :francis:
I dunno man I was stuck on Malenia for damn near a month breh. I know ER was my first Fromsoft game but Bloodborne felt way easier esp if you make a strength build. The only hard bosses were Ludwig and Orphan of Kos. The fact that they give you summons for ER lets you know its harder because some of the bosses have one-hit kills and cheap spamming attacks.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Its not my favorite aesthetic but i appreciate its originality when compared to the rest of the souls games. The biggest problem i have ith demon’s souls through elden ring is that a lot of the games just blend together.

Bloodborne has its own identity, aesthetically, gameplay wise, and story wise. Everything about the game just feels like its own one of a kind universe, theres not much like it in gaming.
Bloodborne has a great aesthetic for sure the dream like visuals combined with the gothic stempunk set London is a crazy back drop. Game really needs a 60FPS remaster.

Daps
Generally you’ll start in Limgrave and explore that area, going south to the bottom of the map for the first early side dungeons and some NPC quests, then make your way back up to stormhill castle which is the first major dungeon. Then you’ll be in the swampy Liurnia area which will lead you to the next major dungeon, but at that point there’s a few different ways you can go

If you suddenly find yourself in the middle of Caelid early on…good luck :lolbron:
Learned that shyt the hard way last year.

Took that Limgrave portal over to Gurranq's little temple. I was gonna go hunt some Vulgar Militia. Then I accidentally hit the Black Blade Kindred breh/dragon.......

:whoa: :ohhh:. Probably Level 10 or 15...just starting out with my basic azz Uchigatana.

Think I got one-shotted, maybe 2 :russ:.

Clicking on that left joystick to see where the enemies are is CRUCIAL in Caelid if you wander over there early on.

Daps
Sitting on DS3 for PS5 but got ER and played it first.

Sekiro was hard for me to get used to. Each time I play it, I get a little better but the game just hasn't "clicked" yet. It feels like the toughest of the Souls games.

ER has a learning curve but it just comes down to learning how to handle different kinds of enemies. Quick foes will lunge at you so it's better to let them make their move THEN counter. Crucible Knights are made to be parried. Bosses spam AOE and jump around a lot so be careful when panic rolling.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
All of them lol

Bloodbornes system is the more aggressive you are the easier it is to regain HP you lost
Is that what Blasphemous Blade does? Give you HP off of hits?

Also, there's no reason Arcane, Faith, Intelligence, and Mind needed to be four separate attributes, they could have easily all been collapsed into Arcane. I can't use blasphemous because I don't see the point in upgrading Faith, at least until I get the holy relic sword or whatever that golden one is