I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjcry: why, man

I did all the Volcano Manor shyt, I did everything else I can think of, I don't even really care about the bosses, I'm just trying to make it to the Mountaintops of the Giants so I can get some Sober smithing stones 7s and 8s to max out my Bloodhound's Fang

Why these nikkas gotta make everything so convoluted
Did you make it inside Lyndell yet?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I made a whole thread about how overrated Bloodborne is and nikkas tried to come for my head for it when I basically said the same shyt, add in the fact that Bloodborne only has one style of play as well. I still said it was a great game, just it has become overrated as shyt. Then again Bloodborne was most peoples first FromSoft game.

At the cost of multiple game styles, the world and the combat are refined. Most of the most notable games have 1 type. :umad:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
First time I played the DLC was NG+. I didn’t realize how much more difficult I made it for myself :mjcry: OoK was bad, but Laurence almost made me start over from NG.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I missed Laurence my first go around, and didn't get his unique Beast rune. Had to beat him in NG+ for it. Even with 99 in all stats it was a bytch to beat him.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
But how will you make it to Altus Plateau without finding the two halves of that medallion?
This alone tells me you haven't really played the game like that. By the time you start fighting Demigods you should damn near be one yourself.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This alone tells me you haven't really played the game like that. By the time you start fighting Demigods you should damn near be one yourself.
Nikka don't give me that. The method I described is probably what 99% of players use, given that there's a whole ass Dectus Lift for the express purpose of taking you to the plateau

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I made a whole thread about how overrated Bloodborne is and nikkas tried to come for my head for it when I basically said the same shyt, add in the fact that Bloodborne only has one style of play as well. I still said it was a great game, just it has become overrated as shyt. Then again Bloodborne was most peoples first FromSoft game.
Philly stans :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka what?
iu