I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know what you cats are arguing about anymore.

As far as "Bloodborne", it's apples and oranges. One is open world, one isn't.

I'll say this, I much prefer the art direction of "Bloodborne" to "Elden Ring".

I love "Elden Ring", put like 250 hours into it....but aesthetically it's just "Dark Souls 4".

Fred.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I don't even know what you cats are arguing about anymore.

As far as "Bloodborne", it's apples and oranges. One is open world, one isn't.

I'll say this, I much prefer the art direction of "Bloodborne" to "Elden Ring".

I love "Elden Ring", put like 250 hours into it....but aesthetically it's just "Dark Souls 4".

Fred.
We're just bantering in here, my nikka, it's all love

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
playing Lies of P made me appreciate Bloodborne on a whole new level. This game really is the GOAT :wow:

I still love elden ring but bloodborne’s combat, aesthetic, and all the gameplay conventions it brought the genre are just on a whole other level

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've got the plat for both the PS4 and PS5 version, and the game definitely overstays its welcome past Leyndell

Lemme get this straight. You’re saying you platted this game on 2 different systems, which would require 6 different playthroughs, and you’re talking about the game overstaying its welcome?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Lemme get this straight. You’re saying you platted this game on 2 different systems, which would require 6 different playthroughs, and you’re talking about the game overstaying its welcome?
Souls games are easy to speedrun and I got my friend to drop me rune stacks to level up on my second playthroiugh, and also drop the legendary weapons for the achievement. Only thing left to do was collect the spirit ashes and spells.

I'm level 713 in Limgrave with maxed out bleed weapons and Lusat's staff, I can finish this game in three hours tops

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Souls games are easy to speedrun and I got my friend to drop me rune stacks to level up on my second playthroiugh, and also drop the legendary weapons for the achievement. Only thing left to do was collect the spirit ashes and spells.

I'm level 713 in Limgrave with maxed out bleed weapons and Lusat's staff, I can finish this game in three hours tops

You said “overstayed its welcome” like some 30 hour game that gets repetitive 6 hours in. Regardless of all that leveling cheese, you still played the fukk out of this game you bought twice:dead:

Some real dubious methods for earning those “plats” tho:huhldup:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
You said “overstayed its welcome” like some 30 hour game that gets repetitive 6 hours in. Regardless of all that leveling cheese, you still played the fukk out of this game you bought twice:dead:

Some real dubious methods for earning those “plats” tho:huhldup:
This is thecoli where nikkas say ANYTHING breh :mjlol: :mjlol: