I saw Godzilla tonight

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
let's be clear hear breh; you're catching so much backlash because you are campaigning like a fukking terminator against the film with no basis behind your blind hatred; the shyt is like undercover stanning dude...
Im catching backlash because stans, which are largely morons, think they deserve to see a good film because of the novelty of a giant lizard stomping through a city, but thats not how shyt works. The closer they get to the dream shattering experience that in their minds they feel is going to be epic the angrier they get. The film is on a scale is somewhere around average to trash which to me, for a film thats supposed to be epic, is trash.. :manny: I hate to be a buzz kill but I didnt make it that way, its just not the epic piece of film that we all wanted it to be. Im bothered as much as you are. I wanted a film about a giant lizard stomping through cities to be an epic experience but there is only so much you can expect from that type of concept. Films poop bruh and im sure lowkey there is some kind of racism we'll be able to gleam from this film experience. Maybe i'll make a youtube video about it. :ohhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i think that First Person Views from Godzilla's perspective while under water would be awesome.

i can't believe that nobody has thought to do this.

Godzilla swimming under a Fleet of ships then coming to the surface...change camera view.
Godzilla creeping up on the mainland....breaks out of water...change camera view.
Godzilla getting into some random fukkery with a giant squid...c'mon, it practically writes it's self.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Godzilla dawdles toward its Doomsday climax; the movie could win a prize for Least Stuff Happening in the First Two-Thirds of an Action Film. - Time

:mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Wow you sound like a sadist. I think perhaps it was you who was sodomized at age 8. That's a very random number to pluck out the air. We will keep your Culo in our prayers.

A movie that doesn't show godzilla till the end and you morons are comparing this to the work of spielberg in defense despite the fact that the director s last film was hot trash? You better drop acid if you want a meaningful experience from this film.

:wtf:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I barely remember anything about '98 Zilla besides the cacs baiting it with a pile of fish :rudy:

So I should be good come Friday :blessed:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
real talk...

did you watch Godzilla films as a child?
Yea but i watched a lot of shyt, just to pass the time. shyt like Dangermouse is on the same level as Godzilla to me. I've seen every godzilla film ever made and in retrospect, they were all trash. :ohhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yea but i watched a lot of shyt, just to pass the time. shyt like Dangermouse is on the same level as Godzilla to me. I've seen every godzilla film ever made and in retrospect, they were all trash. :ohhh:

Godzilla is a metaphor, just like zombies.

they represent our fears and shortcomings in our modern world.
even if you have a problem with the execution of the final product you should at least respect the premise.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Godzilla is a metaphor, just like zombies.

they represent our fears and shortcomings in our modern world.
even if you have a problem with the execution of the final product you should at least respect the premise.
Nah, it represents cacs destiny to destroy the planet and civilization.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Kill yourself. :snoop:

I take offense when fukkboys act like they're the authority on films. You saw a giant lizard and got excited for no other reason besides the thought of a giant lizard stomping through a city. Your intelligence is already questionable and considering the history of Godzilla films and them being complete Trash, your credibility on films is completely out the window. This film wont be epic. The action wont be incredible. Godzilla barely in the movie and outside of that nothin but a bunch of cacs running for their lives, which might be the only entertaining part.

Godzilla dropped 8 points on rotten tomatoes :blessed: By next week it should be cut in half.

And I take offense to dumb ass nikkaz who continually come in to talk shyt about a movie that they haven't even seen. You talk about people who think they're authority on films :heh: read some of your posts leading up to this movie. The only arguments that you have put out are the marketing for this film and critics reviews. That mush you call a mind can't even process correctly...you need someone telling you what to think about it. :rudy: Don't bother with that ham handed review you plan on dropping because we know it's going to be negative (even if you did like it). Other than your ranting against this movie, I have no recollection of any thought or opinion you've ever dropped. And I have a good memory. Must not be so formidable as you think. :smugbiden: The first Godzilla was a metaphor for what Japan went through during WW2. There was a message and it was saying that war is hell and we will reap what we sew if we continue our destructive ways. Of course, you wouldn't know that since you just think it's all just smash, smash. Did the later movies become this? Yes. Children started becoming the bigger fans of the films, so they started to cater toward them. The message in the first movie still remains. I can watch a Godzilla film, enjoy it, and then pop Ikiru or Ran in, and enjoy that as well. Get that through your thick headed skull. Out of all the sperm, your dumbass was the fastest? :wow: That must say something about your slow headed mom and drop in for minute and then never come back pop. :umad:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
alien invasion flicks in the 50's reflected cold war fears...this went all the way to Rocky vs Drago.

you really wanna get into it?
Cold war fears wow, really scary. One group of white supremacists fighting another group of white supremacists.