I saw Godzilla tonight

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
the world's a big place. a few cities ain't nothin. besides, destruction is what we're there to see:shaq:

True but they would have to create a post apocalyptic world similar to Pacific Rim. Zilla wasn't even trying to do damage, he was being respectful, tippy towing around San Fran, but even when he got out of the water he was killing random people with tsunamis :dead: And the two monsters wasn't trying to kill nobody, they were simply trying to :eat: some radiation and :shaq: smash.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
True but they would have to create a post apocalyptic world similar to Pacific Rim. Zilla wasn't even trying to do damage, he was being respectful, tippy towing around San Fran, but even when he got out of the water he was killing random people with tsunamis :dead: And the two monsters wasn't trying to kill nobody, they were simply trying to :eat: some radiation and :shaq: smash.
i get ya though
just skimmed through it again and goddamn i never truly appreciated his size until when he roared before diving in the end. like dayum he is literally a mountain. it's weird how he was that chilled. i thought he woulda been like look at all these walking bite size snacks :yeshrug:
i was thinking about how the monsters weren't technically doing anything wrong.. but cacs gotta make everyone their enemy to justify killin em
oh well
four more years til mothra and them other gs fukk with zilla

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
just saw it....i'm disappointed cranston the gawd didn't have a bigger part....godzilla should have been in it more...the action scenes were dope but they could have had more....plot was decent.......part 2 needs to be bigger and more epic....good film overall....prolly won't watch again...
I agree, the film showed a lot of "promise" and was a fun movie imo. but they fukked up big time not having cranston as the main actor. Gareth Edwards is directing a star wars spinoff now.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
months later i'm still legit pissed cranston made it only 45 min
Never really watched Breaking Bad so I didn't care when he died in the first hour, plus he found out what killed his wife and ruined his life so his story was over.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Just watched it. Not nearly enough Godzilla in this flick...felt like I was watching "Call of Duty- Godzilla expansion pack".

It was entertaining, but I didn't like the whole soldier rick BS, give me more Godzilla damn it.

Daps
Reppin
Finally saw this and it had me entertained. :yeshrug:

For a Godzilla flick tho all I want to see is GODZILLA fukking up cities and other monsters.:feedme:

All that hero cac military shyt. :camby::scust:

Movie was dope during the small moments the monsters had the spotlight tho.:banderas: