I saw Godzilla tonight

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
And I take offense to dumb ass nikkaz who continually come in to talk shyt about a movie that they haven't even seen. You talk about people who think they're authority on films :heh: read some of your posts leading up to this movie. The only arguments that you have put out are the marketing for this film and critics reviews. That mush you call a mind can't even process correctly...you need someone telling you what to think about it. :rudy: Don't bother with that ham handed review you plan on dropping because we know it's going to be negative (even if you did like it). Other than your ranting against this movie, I have no recollection of any thought or opinion you've ever dropped. And I have a good memory. Must not be so formidable as you think. :smugbiden: The first Godzilla was a metaphor for what Japan went through during WW2. There was a message and it was saying that war is hell and we will reap what we sew if we continue our destructive ways. Of course, you wouldn't know that since you just think it's all just smash, smash. Did the later movies become this? Yes. Children started becoming the bigger fans of the films, so they started to cater toward them. The message in the first movie still remains. I can watch a Godzilla film, enjoy it, and then pop Ikiru or Ran in, and enjoy that as well. Get that through your thick headed skull. Out of all the sperm, your dumbass was the fastest? :wow: That must say something about your slow headed mom and drop in for minute and then never come back pop. :umad:
Ran? You appreciate that garbage? :mjlol: You're one of those........

Metaphors are meaningless to me when the presentation of the film is trash and thats pretty much every Godzilla film in creation. We will reap what we sew? No you mean white supremacy will be the death of everyone thats white/non-white if cacs dont learn to live in harmony with their fellow man. Thats all i got out of it. I understand there will always be fukkboys like yourself that see some kind of deep meaning in mindless drivel. Its how you justify seeing trash while maintaining respect for your intelligence. :heh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
whatever Mowgli....troll on with your multiple aliases.
Wow, guess i just left you speechless. :whoo: Go dust off your star wars figurines and think about that 40 dollars you bout to Waste. Hopefully your woman has the good sense to stay home and pet the cats instead of wasting time pushing your temple with her index finger in disgust as you exit the theatre talkin bout

"thats why i fukked your father"

:dwillhuh: Its just Godzilla babe - u, stunned.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
10376259_698955793504295_3460915934400993918_n.jpg

EDIT - :ohhh: The more I look at this pic, the more tempted I get to go get this made into a shirt.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Where's that poster that always walks out on movies? this is your moment breh

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
I wouldn't have been surprised if at the end Godzilla put his thumb up and gave a wink, then swagger walked down the main street.