I saw Godzilla tonight

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Indecisive ass nikkas that need a approval from these white critics please stop watching movies

Ain't no man in the world gonna tell me if I'm gonna enjoy a movie or not
Some men are trying to save you from your own stupidity but hey life is full of lessons and watching Godzilla will be a lesson to you all.

"It wasn't what I was expecting"
"It wasn't all that"
"I just had to see it for myself"

Next week's quotables

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Some men are trying to save you from your own stupidity but hey life is full of lessons and watching Godzilla will be a lesson to you all.

"It wasn't what I was expecting"
"It wasn't all that"
"I just had to see it for myself"

Next week's quotables

I just hope you don't commit that if the board's response is overwhelmingly positive to the film :mjlol: this is indeed one of the oddest threads in coli history thannks to your crazed obsession to a film you haven't seen

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
kp404 said:
:mjlol: this is indeed one of the oddest threads in coli history thannks to your crazed obsession to a film you haven't seen

A troll is trolling. Not really that odd.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I just hope you don't commit that if the board's response is overwhelmingly positive to the film :mjlol: this is indeed one of the oddest threads in coli history thannks to your crazed obsession to a film you haven't seen
If its good first I'll be stunned. I may need to head to a bar and think about life if this is a quality product. Obviously we are talking about Godzilla so this is impossible. Still if the op was right and I'm floored by what I see I will issue an apology but based on my history......I rarely have to issue apologies. I know trash when I see it. I saw Gareth Edwards last film. I beg you to watch it
.......if you can sit through that garbage.

This film should have been done by Jj Abrams and spielberg. The past us the past and what's done is done. They gave godzilla to a nobody who's going to screw it all up.

This films best chance at being close to good is just being average which is close to good. Average to me though.....is close to garbage.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It begins.

Forbes says.

But then, those opening 30 minutes end. And we’re left to deal with the remaining 90 minutes that only occasionally come close to delivering on any of the early promise of the premise. Part of a disaster sequence in Hawaii, a few moments on a bridge, a chilling skydiving scene, and portions of the final climactic “monster mash” do their best to rise to the challenge of overcoming the otherwise lifeless and uninspired story.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, he about that life :ohlawd:

What a movie. Outstide of the white man hero defying every single odd imaginable, what a movie. :wowjb:

'Zilla da gawd :ohlawd:

5/5. Great summer popcorn flick.

any colored actors?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It begins.

Forbes says.

But then, those opening 30 minutes end. And we’re left to deal with the remaining 90 minutes that only occasionally come close to delivering on any of the early promise of the premise. Part of a disaster sequence in Hawaii, a few moments on a bridge, a chilling skydiving scene, and portions of the final climactic “monster mash” do their best to rise to the challenge of overcoming the otherwise lifeless and uninspired story.

Talk about positive reviews from no-name critics then post a negative review from Forbes, brehs.

You really posted a review from Forbes, like people are gonna :ohhh: "let me see what Forbes says before I go see this movie".

That shyt has never once happened in the history of movies. What's next? "Well, Cat Fancy said the movie is too long, told you guys it sucked". Just take your L and KIM man, this is getting embarrassing. There's a right and a wrong way to do anything, and you're trying too hard to be the one guy that goes against popular opinion so he don't feel like a sheep.

Fred.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The ignore button has made this thread business as usual :ld:

Ol' dikkface doesn't want it with me. I've ethered that dude so much he had go run away. Bringing up his molestation from a Godzilla toy got him all :to::mjlol: :mjpls: Good thing the rest of the board can see the ether and that's all that matters.

Last edited:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Maybe because they put Jay-Z in that mag? :mjpls:

This movie gonna bless the lands, and the 12 people hating on it around the world gonna watch the 98 version to remember when all was good :mjlol: