I saw Godzilla tonight

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Talk about positive reviews from no-name critics then post a negative review from Forbes, brehs.

You really posted a review from Forbes, like people are gonna :ohhh: "let me see what Forbes says before I go see this movie".

That shyt has never once happened in the history of movies. What's next? "Well, Cat Fancy said the movie is too long, told you guys it sucked". Just take your L and KIM man, this is getting embarrassing. There's a right and a wrong way to do anything, and you're trying too hard to be the one guy that goes against popular opinion so he don't feel like a sheep.

Fred.
Hardcover film heads will see this film for what it is. It's actually the sheep aka clowns like you that will completely shut off your brain and ability to critique trash to say wow, I think I just watched some garbage in favor of stanning. In favor of nostalgia. You gone learn though.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:childplease: The marketing for this film has been fine, you stupid fukkin' fool. I guess you must want them to give you every fine detail about the movie like TAS2 did. And :mjlol: at you hanging on to every word the critics are saying instead of making up your own mind. :mjpls: Oh wait...you made up your mind before ever even seeing the movie. :camby: I love ethering you. It's been so much fun for me. Owning you worse than a Godzilla toy did when you was 8. :wow:
Wow you sound like a sadist. I think perhaps it was you who was sodomized at age 8. That's a very random number to pluck out the air. We will keep your Culo in our prayers.

A movie that doesn't show godzilla till the end and you morons are comparing this to the work of spielberg in defense despite the fact that the director s last film was hot trash? You better drop acid if you want a meaningful experience from this film.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I hadnt seen Richard T. Jones since First Time Felon... he in it. :leon:

Ken Watanbe is really prominent.

There is a Latino also

Akira Takarada (the star of the original Godzilla) is also in it as a cameo:

486394_400301410068425_1975258139_n.jpg

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
bryan-cranston-godzilla-crying.gif

How you're going to feel leaving the theatre knowing you have to post on the coli and pretend you liked the film.

godzilla-movie-1.jpg

Rar im a dungeon dragon. Godzilla got abs? :mjlol: :camby:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
[QUOTE="Crakface, post: 8450651, member: 1251"
a+swing.......and+a+miss+_47b6b338f6de4465fee27a10411e4f91.gif

[/QUOTE]

Perfectly describes yet another dikkface troll post. :wow: That molestation via Godzilla toy must have brought the feels. You were reading that like ":to:So...so...so..much pain. I remember it so well.:sadbron:" The fact that you have a 750 rep (how many aliases did you make to + rep yourself, breh), yet have become a punch line the last few days tells me you should just shut the fukk up now. Things aren't looking good for you and it's about to get worse. You're move.....:rudy:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i like thinking about kids getting molested.
If i got molested by a godzilla toy as a child, with his sharp back spines tearing apart my poor 8 year old buns, as you describe, would you find that funny.

Look if you like shytty films thats on you but theres no need to be nasty. :scusthov:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
If i got molested by a godzilla toy as a child, with his sharp back spines tearing apart my poor 8 year old buns, as you describe, would you find that funny.

Oh shyt! Is that a confession? :krs:

:mjlol:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

..:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:..
:mjlol:...................................:mjlol:
..:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:..

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I could understand your hatred then. It'd be the only reason to explain why your dumbass keeps showing up in threads about the movie. Smart dudes would come in and be like "I aint feeling this movie :yeshrug:" and keep it moving but trolling ass hoes like yourself keep coming back with a vendetta like hatred. Yes, getting your shyt rocked is the only way to explain this.

Crakface said:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Oh shyt! Is that a confession? :krs:

I could understand your hatred then. It'd be the only reason to explain why your dumbass keeps showing up in threads about the movie. Smart dudes would come in and be like "I aint feeling this movie :yeshrug:" and keep it moving but trolling ass hoes like yourself keep coming back with a vendetta like hatred. Yes, getting your shyt rocked is the only way to explain this.

Kill yourself. :snoop:

I take offense when fukkboys act like they're the authority on films. You saw a giant lizard and got excited for no other reason besides the thought of a giant lizard stomping through a city. Your intelligence is already questionable and considering the history of Godzilla films and them being complete Trash, your credibility on films is completely out the window. This film wont be epic. The action wont be incredible. Godzilla barely in the movie and outside of that nothin but a bunch of cacs running for their lives, which might be the only entertaining part.

Godzilla dropped 8 points on rotten tomatoes :blessed: By next week it should be cut in half.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Kill yourself. :snoop:

I take offense when fukkboys act like they're the authority on films. You saw a giant lizard and got excited for no other reason besides the thought of a giant lizard stomping through a city. Your intelligence is already questionable and considering the history of Godzilla films and them being complete Trash, your credibility on films is completely out the window. This film wont be epic. The action wont be incredible. Godzilla barely in the movie and outside of that nothin but a bunch of cacs running for their lives, which might be the only entertaining part.

Godzilla dropped 8 points on rotten tomatoes :blessed: By next week it should be cut in half.

let's be clear hear breh; you're catching so much backlash because you are campaigning like a fukking terminator against the film with no basis behind your blind hatred; the shyt is like undercover stanning dude...