I saw Godzilla tonight

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dog sit chow ass down. This movies about the white man's punishment for fukkin up the planet. Nature out of balance? Let's just call it what it is. The white man's chickens have come home to roost which is pretty much what every disaster film is about. Whitey reflecting on his life before disaster strikes. I hate these fukkin films.

Call it what you want. I was just using the language found in the film.

Nowadays, Asia produces massive amounts of pollution as well. As South America and Africa come up, they will, too.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Godzilla sitting on a 9.1/10 so far on IMDB. :lupe:

Could this actually be a good movie? :lupe:

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Godzilla is back got other monsters like
tumblr_mxoof8BYkW1rpc5kho1_400.gif

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:patrice: Idk why dikkface has such a problem with Godzilla. He must have been molested with a Godzilla toy when he was younger because dude has a lot of built up anger for that movie.

:mandelahaha:I've never seen someone hate a movie so much that they haven't even seen; there has to be psychological undertones from his past that remind him of Godzilla...maybe he was molested with a toy or molested during a Godzilla movie playing in the background, something traumatic but I wish he would seek counseling for it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Godzilla doesnt fight till the end of the movie. Trash
:mandelahaha:I've never seen someone hate a movie so much that they haven't even seen; there has to be psychological undertones from his past that remind him of Godzilla...maybe he was molested with a toy or molested during a Godzilla movie playing in the background, something traumatic but I wish he would seek counseling for it.
Hey solange chill. I dont hate godzilla. I can just tell from the marketing that this film is trash. Such trash that they are now bombarding the Internet with reviews from unknown critics and user accounts to get those opening weekend sales before the real critics are allowed to post their damning reviews which will send those review percentages plummeting. I know you morons really want to like this film but if you saw Gareth Edwards last film monsters u should know there is no hope for this remake. Stop falling for marketing gimmicks you fukkin idiot.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Godzilla doesnt fight till the end of the movie. Trash

Hey solange chill. I dont hate godzilla. I can just tell from the marketing that this film is trash. Such trash that they are now bombarding the Internet with reviews from unknown critics and user accounts to get those opening weekend sales before the real critics are allowed to post their damning reviews which will send those review percentages plummeting. I know you morons really want to like this film but if you saw Gareth Edwards last film monsters u should know there is no hope for this remake. Stop falling for marketing gimmicks you fukkin idiot.

:childplease: The marketing for this film has been fine, you stupid fukkin' fool. I guess you must want them to give you every fine detail about the movie like TAS2 did. And :mjlol: at you hanging on to every word the critics are saying instead of making up your own mind. :mjpls: Oh wait...you made up your mind before ever even seeing the movie. :camby: I love ethering you. It's been so much fun for me. Owning you worse than a Godzilla toy did when you was 8. :wow: