Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Last edited:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didn't see Man of Steel. That shyt was wack? I actually enjoyed the Dark Knight Rises to an extent, because I'm perfectly fine suspending disbelief and granting creative leeway for blockbusters. But yeah, my dude got some caveman chiropractic treatments and did a few sets of push-ups and he was ready to save the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Godzilla was a snoozefest for me except when Zilla was onscreen.

:sadcam:

Massive disappointment, especially after the :whoo: first trailer. Script made no sense, inconsistent tone, bad cgi, wooden acting, and generic Dragonball Z fight scenes that were so tedious that they actually became boring by the end. I'm sure Mowgli will be in here caping shortly, but IMO it was far worse than DKR (which was my least favorite of the 3 Batman films) or Godzilla, for that matter, though it actually has something in common with the latter- both are excessively grim and serious while not deserving it and also making no sense for long stretches. And not that anyone should put all their faith in critics' or even popular ratings, but incidentally, it's sitting low at 53% or something like that on Rotten Tomatoes, and 55% on Metacritic. See it once, maybe you'll disagree, but I'm very skeptical of where DC is going with this type of film.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:sadcam:

Massive disappointment, especially after the :whoo: first trailer. Script made no sense, inconsistent tone, bad cgi, wooden acting, and generic Dragonball Z fight scenes that were so tedious that they actually became boring by the end. I'm sure Mowgli will be in here caping shortly, but IMO it was far worse than DKR (which was my least favorite of the 3 Batman films) or Godzilla, for that matter, though it actually has something in common with the latter- both are excessively grim and serious while not deserving it and also making no sense for long stretches. And not that anyone should put all their faith in critics' or even popular ratings, but incidentally, it's sitting low at 53% or something like that on Rotten Tomatoes, and 55% on Metacritic. See it once, maybe you'll disagree, but I'm very skeptical of where DC is going with this type of film.

Man of Steel was such a joyless movie. It's not supposed to be a Batman movie....it's supposed to be a Superman movie. Aaah, shyt. I said all I needed to say in the MOS thread last year. Better not go on that rant again. :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This nikka and his disrespect to the King of Monsters :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:, ugly ass Ghidorah aint shyt!!! nikka :pacspit:
:patrice:

ecGihx7.gif

:mjpls::mjlol: foh lil nikka i know you see this bytch zilla runnin with perfect form
kanye-running-o.gif

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

ecGihx7.gif

:mjpls::mjlol: foh lil nikka i know you see this bytch zilla runnin
kanye-running-o.gif

rampage-jackson-vs-door_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

This disrespect needs to end.

giphy.gif
You see that haymaker from Big G :sas2::whew: channeling his inner Bruce Lee(dodging and jabbing at lightening speed) and clowning that nasty ass mutant duck.

fukk outta here nikka :pacspit:

tumblr_n2hjmnm49E1qm3rsfo2_400.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
rampage-jackson-vs-door_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

This disrespect needs to end.

giphy.gif
You see that haymaker from Big G :sas2::whew: channeling his inner Bruce Lee(dodging and jabbing at lightening speed) and clowning that nasty ass mutant duck.

fukk outta here nikka :pacspit:

tumblr_n2hjmnm49E1qm3rsfo2_400.gif
all i see is a punk ass lizard who's too scared to shoot the fair one who he gotta call for back up :manny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ive seen all the action in this movie in other movies.

ive seen the "guy must get to his family" plot a million times

I couldn't give less of a fukk about the actual story in the movie, and that goes for almost all action movies. ask a random person to explain the story to an action movie they just watched and i bet they can't do it.

that being said, i said it imax 3d, there was some cool shots, but overall, this was nothing special at all.

What did I miss that Godzilla is fighting for 5 minutes, then all of a sudden Mega Man's up and shoots blue fire from his mouth? where did that come from?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
What did I miss that Godzilla is fighting for 5 minutes, then all of a sudden Mega Man's up and shoots blue fire from his mouth? where did that come from?
GODZILLA HAS ALWAYS HAD ATOMIC BREATH, BROTHER! IN SOME OF THE OLDER FILMS, THEY EXPLAIN THAT HE IS A LIVING NUCLEAR REACTOR, DUDE!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
well consider me one of those morons who doesn't know Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider, b/c i needed some kind of hint that Godzilla could just randomly spit fire (may have missed it) and if thats the case, the fukk was he waiting for.

we're at the point now where it doesn't fukkin matter if you originated something, if it's been done 100 times in movies, im not giving you credit. that was the downfall of John Carter. the book is 100 years old, but 100 people borrowed from it, thus making the movie look like a copy.

there was basically nothing in this movie i haven't seen