I saw Godzilla tonight

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Pacific Rim just didn't do it for me. I couldn't bring myself to watch more than about 50 minutes of it the other day. I'm glad I didn't go to the theater to see it. Idk, it just seemed to lack soul or something...

it seemed like it lacked soul because most of the characters were, generic :manny:

and the dialogue was :trash:

but the fight scenes and special effects were :whew:, and that's the main reason I saw it.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Cloverfield was ass
Monster looked weak as all hell
Plus dude was a simp, end story
Great viral marketing though

But geez talk about not seeing a monster until the end with that bullshyt movie

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From someone who has seen every Godzilla Film, this one was a disappointment. I figured that GZ was going to be shown later in the film for build up but not as late as they did. I Remember when people use to bytch about the Hulk(2003) film being boring cause he wasn't shown until 45 mins in the movie. This beats that.
Action scenes were tight but GZ had very little screen time and the military seem to be the main characters in this film. Also the Japanese characters weren't used well. The GZ Roar was great and glad they did his Atomic Breath cause if they didn't I would have walked out.

Not Great but not a huge suck-fest. As far as Monster films Pacific Rim beats this because of the time focused on Monsters vs. Robot battles than the human aspect. More Time should be spent on Godzilla than the humans.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I saw it, fukk is you talkin bout. shyt was what i thought it was, hot garbage. No real redeemable qualities. Decided to stop taking itself seriously at the end and fell into oblivion.
Yea, you saw it the same time as your other split personalities.

Godzilla got you out your wallet :sas2:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yea, you saw it the same time as your other split personalities.

Godzilla got you out your wallet :sas2:
You think id pay to see that garbage? :mjlol:

You dont know me very well.

fukk outta here. Movie was shyt. How anyone could look at that garbage and call it classic or hot says volume about their age and their sexuality, which may be gay or just bich.

Silkk

Daps
You think id pay to see that garbage? :mjlol:

You dont know me very well.

fukk outta here. Movie was shyt. How anyone could look at that garbage and call it classic or hot says volume about their age and their sexuality, which may be gay or just bich.
Sure Mowgli, Sure :mjpls:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Sure Mowgli, Sure :mjpls:
Im still speechless you walked out that theatre like. :gladbron: :whoo: If i had paid money to see that trash, ida walked out that theatre like.

tumblr_mhibwaXWnH1rlgvafo1_500.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:shaq2: I'm currently watching the 1998 "Godzilla" movie for the first time ever & I got less than 20 minutes left. This movie just seem to be a "Jurassic Park" rip-off.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Honestly felt disappointed. I don't mind a story shifting between characters but the military aspect felt boring. I mean the scientist based on his introduction story alone would have been far more interesting, instead of his 'I don't remember' :beli: military son.

Overall the action could have been better. I didn't like how the fights would start then immediately go back to the human story with no resolution on how they ended:mindblown:.

The graphics were really good and the ending fights were on point:smugbiden:. Wasn't worth the money though

Silkk

Daps
:pachaha: Cloverfield had NO action, the world's biggest simp, nikkas holding on to cameras for dear life while their best friends are getting murked and a dumb looking monster design so yeah, tell me how it's better, please... lol
600full-jessica-lucas.jpg

:noah:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Im still speechless you walked out that theatre like. :gladbron: :whoo: If i had paid money to see that trash, ida walked out that theatre like.

tumblr_mhibwaXWnH1rlgvafo1_500.gif

There's still time to commit that if you are on the fence...one less alias leaves you with 3 or 4 anyway :saboflabbysick: