Almost 650 replies in this bytch
hswjkEv.png

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: what a movie

As a lifelong Godzilla fan I gotta say this is Top 5. Gotta watch it a few more times and see how it holds up :lawd:. The MUTOs were a great addition to Godzilla's villain roster. I wouldnt mind classic monsters being used here or there but it was cool to see something new.

I get what people are saying about cutting away from the action. It didnt anger me but of course I wanted to see more :lupe:

The acting also did not bother me. Kickass could have been a more exciting lead but id rather he play it like he did then be overly dramatic or annoying.

The highlights have already been discussed but I have to say the cinematogoraphy was mind blowing. I could watch this without sound or just the score. it was that beautiful :krs:

This did far more right then it did wrong. For a serious monster movie id give it an A-

Will cop the bluray to sit proudly next to my other Godzilla films :obama:

i have to disagree about the score... the only times i thought it was good were the scenes when they jumped out of the plane and when they had just that piano playing with everything else silent. i wish they would've done more scenes like those because i wouldve liked the movie a lot more.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Saw it yesterday . Theater was packed. Place was going nuts cheering and clapping.

Movie is piff. Pacing was fine. Dudes hating are ADD and use to superheroes fighting in every scene. This movie is a new classic. It flowed well and I felt like it was over fast. Didnt feel like no 2hr film.

Pray for that sequel with a classic enemy brehs.

:blessed::blessed:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Saw it yesterday . Theater was packed. Place was going nuts cheering and clapping.

Movie is piff. Pacing was fine. Dudes hating are ADD and use to superheroes fighting in every scene. This movie is a new classic. It flowed well and I felt like it was over fast. Didnt feel like no 2hr film.

The theatre I was in left like :krs: :lawd: :whew:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Solid 7.5

Was genuinely entertained by the action but like everyone else, the "story" bits droned on too long and felt contrived

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I felt it was a fast movie too the second time I saw it

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite all the bad reviews my inner child is still telling me to go see it