I saw Godzilla tonight

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
:banderas: what a movie

As a lifelong Godzilla fan I gotta say this is Top 5. Gotta watch it a few more times and see how it holds up :lawd:. The MUTOs were a great addition to Godzilla's villain roster. I wouldnt mind classic monsters being used here or there but it was cool to see something new.

I get what people are saying about cutting away from the action. It didnt anger me but of course I wanted to see more :lupe:

The acting also did not bother me. Kickass could have been a more exciting lead but id rather he play it like he did then be overly dramatic or annoying.

The highlights have already been discussed but I have to say the cinematogoraphy was mind blowing. I could watch this without sound or just the score. it was that beautiful :krs:

This did far more right then it did wrong. For a serious monster movie id give it an A-

Will cop the bluray to sit proudly next to my other Godzilla films :obama:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I watched this film and i gotta say it was odd seeing human beings praising and worshipping a demonic entity of gargantuan proportions friends. What was it that made Godzilla good? How many bodies did he potentially catch in this film and people were cheering him just because he woke up from a nap and decided not to squash anyone on his way back to the ocean? Its pretty scary that the protector of humanity is a giant lizard but i guess he had to do what he had to do because that Muto was poised to take over the planet. Still its unrealistic for people to suddenly not be afraid of that demonic beast and cheer him. Maybe they were cheering because he was going away. Its so demonic, friends.
So @Crakface hasn't saw it, but @Mr. Somebody has :dahell: