I saw Godzilla tonight

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Using fanboy graphs to justify a movie's quality, what an idiot you are, on top of that you are firm in your stance :mjlol:
Where did i use the graph to justify the movie quality? I've made actual posts of my thoughts on the movie. Something you can't seem to do. Maybe you're just not educated enough to express your thoughts. Whatever tho :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Can we please stop with the "you just wanted to see two hours of monsters fighting" hyperbole. Aint nobody saying that:snoop: nobody expected that, we just wanted more of the "title" monster and actually seeing him fight other monsters clearly in 2 or 3 scenes, whilst also including likeable human characters to seamlessly drag the movie along when they're not on screen. Aliens is a good example, especially the charismatic marine team along with Ripley, Newt, Burke and Bishop.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where did i use the graph to justify the movie quality? I've made actual posts of my thoughts on the movie. Something you can't seem to do. Maybe you're just not educated enough to express your thoughts. Whatever tho :manny:

''whatever tho'' Oh he's mad now :mjlol: just wave the white flag.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we please stop with the "you just wanted to see two hours of monsters fighting" hyperbole. Aint nobody saying that:snoop: nobody expected that, we just wanted more of the "title" monster and actually seeing him fight other monsters clearly in 2 or 3 scenes, whilst also including likeable human characters to seamlessly drag the movie along when they're not on screen. Aliens is a good example, especially the charismatic marine team along with Ripley, Newt, Burke and Bishop.

These fools do not understand that, Jaws did it brilliantly as well