I saw Godzilla tonight

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The teasing of fights is being praised in some circles for detoxing all you CGI addicts
tumblr_inline_mh42nkMjvR1redcj2.gif

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For those who are praising it. Would you say it's a better movie then Cap 2? If so I wanna here how it is overall.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Movies are like music, these youngins are fukkin up the gm. I bet all the n1ggaz praising this sh1t was born in the 90s :snoop:

I still cant believe how azz that sh1t was. The Mutos were horribly designed.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Movies are like music, these youngins are fukkin up the gm. I bet all the n1ggaz praising this sh1t was born in the 90s :snoop:

I still cant believe how azz that sh1t was. The Mutos were horribly designed.

Your avi is all I need to know about you and your tastes :mjlol:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I enjoyed it. My main negative from this movie is Aaron Taylor-Johnson. Dude is just not an "actor." He better thank whatever deity he believes in everyday (if he believes in one) for being born the prototypical "handsome white guy." He's sucked in everything I've seen him in, so Hollywood needs to stop trying to make him a star. He damn near submarined Anna Karenina single handily.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
People who know a bit about what I want from movies know well that I'm hardly an action nut, but what I can't stand is constant build-up only to delay the pay-off, time and time again. Either show us, or build up strictly to the climax from the beginning instead of all this horrid teasing.
this a legit reason why someone can look at this movie in a negative light, but instead of that being so, we're called "haters" instead. or we just dont get what they were trying to do with a slow buildup for the final scene, as if we havent seen movies before. this is nothing new. it just wasnt pulled off right imo. add a shytty lead actor and i dont understand why someone couldnt see how someone could rate this a 6 or 7 out of 10. i had the latter.

"if i dont like, i dont like it, that dont mean that im hatin" - common