I saw Godzilla tonight

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: i could tell you exactly how this thread would like if the whole movie had been gozilla vs a monster

:shaq2: ""so we couldnt get a story line or nothing"

:shaq2:" 2 hours of unrealistic monster fights, oooo so you tell me a 400 ft godzilla could only knock down half the bridge"

:shaq2: " ive seen dinosaurs breh that godzilla just looked like a giant gecko lizard"

:shaq2: " big ass flying cockroaches for two hours?

:shaq2: "why they kill walt so quick, he could have fought zilla"
i would be

:noah:

for this type of godzilla movie

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
For those complaining about the lack of Godzilla (myself included), I'll tell you where I'm coming from. I love a good storyline to a movie. This movie didn't have it. They forced a storyline by trying to make us feel bad for Kick Ass losing his mom & dad and trying to save his family. I honestly did not care if Kick Ass lived, his wife lived or if they got reunited at the end. It just wan't happening. People in the theater cheered when Godzilla got up at the end and walked off. No one cared that the family was reunited. The pacing was bad and the acting wasn't there for them to try and pull that off. When the storyline is lacking, the action (the namesake of the movie) should step in. As much as we shyt on Michael Bay, he at least recognizes that most of the time.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For those complaining about the lack of Godzilla (myself included), I'll tell you where I'm coming from. I love a good storyline to a movie. This movie didn't have it. They forced a storyline by trying to make us feel bad for Kick Ass losing his mom & dad and trying to save his family. I honestly did not care if Kick Ass lived, his wife lived or if they got reunited at the end. It just wan't happening. People in the theater cheered when Godzilla got up at the end and walked off. No one cared that the family was reunited. The pacing was bad and the acting wasn't there for them to try and pull that off. When the storyline is lacking, the action (the namesake of the movie) should step in. As much as we shyt on Michael Bay, he at least recognizes that most of the time.
Lol is that the guy from kick ass? I saw it once but forgot.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Haven't seen it yet....is this even halfway true?? :wtf:?>??
No I don't take this debate as serious as the others in here...

There is a good chance you might like it, so go see it for yourself...

I gave my review earlier in the thread... It was a struggle for me to stay awake for most of the film until the final act...

Definitely go see it and judge for yourself...

Last edited: