I saw Godzilla tonight

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That chart showing the amount of minutes into the movies where the monster shows up means nothing. The people that didn't like the movie weren't mad it took 60 minutes for them to reveal Godzilla. They're mad because the movie was boring as fukk and because it kept pulling back from the one thing people paid a ticket for in the first place.

I've seen some talk about it like it was build up, you know.... like they meant to do that.

:stopitslime:

That wasn't no damn build up.

Once you pull that shyt everything after that becomes anti climactic. Why would you build and build and build towards the big reveal and start staging this major action sequence if all you're gonna do is pull away from the action the moment you see Godzilla's face. It was the fukkin DUMBEST thing I had ever seen.

RIGHT in the middle of the action they decided they didn't wanna show it to us.

That would be like a bytch tellin you stick your dikk in and then when you do she says you need to pull out.
:beli:Of course you're gonna be frustrated.

And then they actually have the balls to show the fight on the news screen. I bet they thought they could play that for laughs. Like it didn't strike any of them that maybe we actually wanted to see that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That chart showing the amount of minutes into the movies where the monster shows up means nothing. The people that didn't like the movie weren't mad it took 60 minutes for them to reveal Godzilla. They're mad because the movie was boring as fukk and because it kept pulling back from the one thing people paid a ticket for in the first place.

I've seen some talk about it like it was build up, you know.... like they meant to do that.

:stopitslime:

That wasn't no damn build up.

Once you pull that shyt everything after that becomes anti climactic. Why would you build and build and build towards the big reveal and start staging this major action sequence if all you're gonna do is pull away from the action the moment you see Godzilla's face. It was the fukkin DUMBEST thing I had ever seen.

RIGHT in the middle of the action they decided they didn't wanna show it to us.

That would be like a bytch tellin you stick your dikk in and then when you do she says you need to pull out.
:beli:Of course you're gonna be frustrated.

And then they actually have the balls to show the fight on the news screen. I bet they thought they could play that for laughs. Like it didn't strike any of them that maybe we actually wanted to see that.

dap for that alone:deadrose:

hahaha

Pro
Daps
film was so boring! no ghedora or anyone fun, no music worth a damn.. wasnt near the toho originals

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Just slept through this movie. Holy shyt this was a snooze fest.

1. ZERO story. Unless you count the "separate hero from wife and kid and put a million obstacles in his way" a story. ITS NOT.

2. The opening scene was good. The very end was good. Everything in between was meaningless, pointless, going nowhere FILLER.

I was nodding off in there.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:dahell:

Whats with these monster movies and almost all of the action scenes being at night when you can barely tell whats going on?

Pacific Rim did the same shyt but Godzilla did it even worse which I didn't think was possible.

WTF most of the shyt in all the Transformers movies is in broad daylight.

Tuling

Pro
Daps
:dahell:

Whats with these monster movies and almost all of the action scenes being at night when you can barely tell whats going on?

Pacific Rim did the same shyt but Godzilla did it even worse which I didn't think was possible.

WTF most of the shyt in all the Transformers movies is in broad daylight.
Never thought about this. Can't recall a single Transformers fight scene happening when it's dark actually

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: i could tell you exactly how this thread would like if the whole movie had been gozilla vs a monster

:shaq2: ""so we couldnt get a story line or nothing"

:shaq2:" 2 hours of unrealistic monster fights, oooo so you tell me a 400 ft godzilla could only knock down half the bridge"

:shaq2: " ive seen dinosaurs breh that godzilla just looked like a giant gecko lizard"

:shaq2: " big ass flying cockroaches for two hours?

:shaq2: "why they kill walt so quick, he could have fought zilla"

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Never thought about this. Can't recall a single Transformers fight scene happening when it's dark actually

The first transformers flick had night fights and they had a night scene in Revenge of the Falling but most of fights are usually in the day.