I saw Godzilla tonight

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
there was no need for that though....every movie doesn't need unnecessary humor, drama, etc...and that's the problem with some movies...they insert unnecessary shyt just cause, and it fukks up the feel of the movie...
well, to me, it needed it. Just too monotone at times. If you're not going to have characters who don't express emotions you can feel (outside of Crankston). Then you have to mix it up. One way to do that is light humor. Again, not going to the extreme where it's forced. But we obviously see it differently though.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Props to Crackface.

I hated this movie. Too much fake-ass dramatic bullshyt. I am just trying to see godzilla put hands on some monsters and destroy cities. I mean how hard is it to make a movie like that?

The Man of Steel was the Perfect CGI action flick. Non-stop, balls-to-the-wall action. Brainless destruction. That's how want an CGI action flick to be.

I don't need overly dramatic non-sense that I don't care about. All that screen time that Brody and his family got could have been given to Rhodan, King Ghidra, Mecha godzilla or 2 other Muto Fights. Imagine if the Muto had Power-attacks like Godzilla? Like straight Angel/Evangelion type fights?

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Man of Steel. Was fukking retarded, superman kkilled more innocent people tha. The mutos and gave no fukk about it

It seems all the people that hate the movie think they are directors suddenly

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Man of Steel. Was fukking retarded, superman kkilled more innocent people tha. The mutos and gave no fukk about it

Man of Steel was what I have always wanted to see in a film since I was a little boy--- Dragon Ball Z type action pulled off right.

Godzilla was mess of characters I don't care about and 7 minutes worth of Godzilla busting heads.

All the transformer movies had crap acting, stupid sub-plots, and awful characters, but they were all pretty fun to watch. Godzilla just wasn't fun to watch.

I saw Man of Steel Three times at the theater. I don't I ever want to watch Godzilla ever again even if it just randomly pops up on TV.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
  • Superman would never do what that jack ass did in man of steele
140514_BB_monsterCharts_allMinutes.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
  • Superman would never do what that jack ass did in man of steele
140514_BB_monsterCharts_allMinutes.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

I was never a fan of Superman comics or anything superman related before. The Man of Steel trailers piqued my interest. I didn't like any of the previous superman movies either.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Godzilla caused just as much death and destruction as the Mutos.
Big G caused a tidal wave that drowned a shytload of innocent people...but didn't kill the fukking dog.:stopitslime:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I didn't really like the film but that was easily the best scene. The lights from the flares descending onto a destroyed SF was pretty cool...
best scene to me besides the godzilla scenes was when they were jumping out of that high altitude plane and falling through the sky/atmosphere. that was a really cool scene, and it was also set to music from 2001 space odyssey which had me :noah: as a nerd

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Godzilla caused just as much death and destruction as the Mutos.
Big G caused a tidal wave that drowned a shytload of innocent people...but didn't kill the fukking dog.:stopitslime:

Which made it even funnier when the news caption said "Savior of our city?"

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which made it even funnier when the news caption said "Savior of our city?"
Different city, and he did stop the MUTOs from wrecking buildings and cutting off people's internet. But it's just a tv news headline which no one should put much stock in just like in real life, plus it could just be a homage for Showa era fans

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Different city, and he did stop the MUTOs from wrecking buildings and cutting off people's internet. But it's just a tv news headline which no one should put much stock in just like in real life, plus it could just be a homage for Showa era fans

I'm not saying I got an issue with it, it's just ironic breh. And it was a San Francisco broadcast calling him the savior, so I found it funny. Not a knock against the movie, just the juxtaposition of calling him a savior as a city crumbles in the wake of the devastation that he and two monsters caused is a tad humorous

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just realize Gareth pulled a Psycho on us with Cranston dying within the first 30-something minutes. Janet Leigh was showed as the star in marketing, had the more established career, and was the focus of the first act of the film.