I saw Godzilla tonight

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Movie was way too serious. Never seen a movie like this with no comic relief. Not saying it had to be Michael Bay goofiness but it went to the other extreme. Shoulda had Cranston and his son work as a team more. Spoiler: Even at the end with the babies, I coulda seen Cranston doing that. He could easily carried the movie as the crazy scienctist. nikkas was silent mode except for the Godzilla parts at my show. I saw people more hype at parts at Pacific Rim. Growing up On Godzilla it brought back memories. But as a overall film. It's the 2014 version Gravity. Way overhyped.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Wow, guess i just left you speechless. :whoo: Go dust off your star wars figurines and think about that 40 dollars you bout to Waste. Hopefully your woman has the good sense to stay home and pet the cats instead of wasting time pushing your temple with her index finger in disgust as you exit the theatre talkin bout

"thats why i fukked your father"

:dwillhuh: Its just Godzilla babe - u, stunned.
Jesus:wow:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U do realize this movie made so much money because Asian Americans flocked to see this in herds. To them Godzilla is Asian, that's theirs and America is just borrowing it. That's why they should've had Japanese main characters and kept it in japan. They would've cleared $100 million easy.
167.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Why are people saying he was barely in it?:what: He was in it the amount he should have been, which was enough without overexposing him.

The airport scene
The bridge scene
The final showdown

If he would've been in the whole movie than people would've been complaining about that too :stopitslime:
Right leave it up to the coli to mis lead you on what really happened. These fools had me thinking I was gonna be disappointed :stopitslime:That shyt was great!! Can't wait for the sequel

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As a kid, I had always wondered why Godzilla didn't just grab the motherfukker he was fighting by the neck and just unleash the atomic breath on him. When he did that to MUTO, I just went :banderas:. He even somewhat held his severed head up like Sub Zero (after he performs his head rip off fatality) afterward. :jawalrus:

:wow: theater i was in went :gladbron: when he did that lol my girl didnt even know zilla had atomic breath

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just went and saw this....solid movie, 3.5/5. It was missing something though not really sure what. Maybe a little more action, Godzilla, or Cranston? Good movie though just thought it coulda been better.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was way too serious. Never seen a movie like this with no comic relief. Not saying it had to be Michael Bay goofiness but it went to the other extreme. Shoulda had Cranston and his son work as a team more. Spoiler: Even at the end with the babies, I coulda seen Cranston doing that. He could easily carried the movie as the crazy scienctist. nikkas was silent mode except for the Godzilla parts at my show. I saw people more hype at parts at Pacific Rim. Growing up On Godzilla it brought back memories. But as a overall film. It's the 2014 version Gravity. Way overhyped.

you do know the movie was supposed to be serious right?....if they would've added unnecessary comic relief, that would've ruined the feel of the movie...

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Apart from some pretty dumb plot machinations and Taylor-Johnson being a remarkably bland lead, I enjoyed the hell out of this movie.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you do know the movie was supposed to be serious right?....if they would've added unnecessary comic relief, that would've ruined the feel of the movie...
Yep, I understand that. But even most serious movie there is some type light humor. Not talking extreme stuff. But even with the kids that were featured that could have broken up the mood some.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, I understand that. But even most serious movie there is some type light humor. Not talking extreme stuff. But even with the kids that were featured that could have broken up the mood some.

there was no need for that though....every movie doesn't need unnecessary humor, drama, etc...and that's the problem with some movies...they insert unnecessary shyt just cause, and it fukks up the feel of the movie...