I saw Godzilla tonight

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Went back to watch it for the second time today and I think my disappointment in what it wasn't overshadowed what it was the first time because I did like it better. I still say some of the cop outs with cutting away from the fights were plain disgusting, and the audience definitely seemed to agree (the moment when Godzilla got into it with the Muto just as the shelter doors closed only to cut to the Halo jump was followed by a huge groan from the audience, after some awkward laughter at the cutting away from the Honolulu fight), and they made a terrible mistake not making Cranston the lead for the whole movie. I think he would've served as a better team-up with Ken Watanabe's character. On one side a maniacal man willing to risk everything to kill the Muto's that killed his wife (a man willing to become a monster), on the other a man who has seen the horrors of man first hand and therefore more willing to believe in letting nature run its course (a man who sees the monsters struggling for survival as mankind's struggle).

Anyway, I'd upgrade the movie to a 7/10 after a second viewing..
Bruh when he said GAHZILLA the first two times the entire crowd :laff:
:laff:

me and my friend kept saying this throughout the movie and cracking up "GAWZIRRA"

He said "Gojira", as Godzilla is pronounced in Japanese (or rather, Godzilla is how Americans translated the name Gojira).

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Yo, I just got back from seeing it. Quick question, were there any extra scenes after the credits? I had to piss like crazy, and couldnt stick around long enough to see for myself

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
U do realize this movie made so much money because Asian Americans flocked to see this in herds. To them Godzilla is Asian, that's theirs and America is just borrowing it. That's why they should've had Japanese main characters and kept it in japan. They would've cleared $100 million easy.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
U do realize this movie made so much money because Asian Americans flocked to see this in herds. To them Godzilla is Asian, that's theirs and America is just borrowing it. That's why they should've had Japanese main characters and kept it in japan. They would've cleared $100 million easy.
the OG film had two versions, the jap and the american edit. Hollywood studios man.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
As a kid, I had always wondered why Godzilla didn't just grab the motherfukker he was fighting by the neck and just unleash the atomic breath on him. When he did that to MUTO, I just went :banderas:. He even somewhat held his severed head up like Sub Zero (after he performs his head rip off fatality) afterward. :jawalrus: