I saw Godzilla tonight

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movies you were talking about were called "Godzilla Vs. Monster X", so there's nothing wrong with Godzilla appearing midway or late in them or the focus being on the other monsters due to their title. This film was titled "Godzilla" yet he's barely in it or the focus of the film :ufdup:M.U.T.O. would have been more appropriate seeing how there's a bigger emphasis on them than Godzilla who's apparently nothing more than a guest star in his own damn movie :snoop:.
The movie is officially called Ghidorah, The Three Headed Monster. I don't think Ghidorah showed up till a little later.

In none of the Godzilla films he is the main focus or takes up the majority of the screen time. I'm just thinking off the top of my head. I'm going to watch all the films in my collection.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Breh Breh Breh..... I gotta side with you..... movie was a waste of top notch CGI... I mean the story the writing the pace... was atrocious :comeon: I mean hear you have Gooooodzilla being reduced to a supporting actor. I mean they had the right idea and all with the origins but the execution was horrible.

Pacific Rim shytted on this movie and its sad. Pacific Rim made it about the monsters and the human element complimented everything else.

2 things I took from this.

1. We Americans always want to blow up some shyt

2. No black people died while making this movie :wtf:
Cats thought i was just hating just to hate. I cant see how a man that says to himself *i love action films* and has seen a ton of action films, can see Godzilla and say FIRST DAY BLU RAY COP. This movie does not belong in anyones film collection unless you just like to collect dissapointing monuments to cinema history

StillKill

Rookie
Daps
I heard Godzilla killed sum fukkin monster who eats radioactive shyt with a radioactive wave while blastin that shyt throught the head.That's all I needed to know about the movie :trash:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cats thought i was just hating just to hate. I cant see how a man that says to himself *i love action films* and has seen a ton of action films, can see Godzilla and say FIRST DAY BLU RAY COP. This movie does not belong in anyones film collection unless you just like to collect dissapointing monuments to cinema history
How are you critiquing something you haven't seen?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I heard Godzilla killed sum fukkin monster who eats radioactive shyt with a radioactive wave while blastin that shyt throught the head.That's all I needed to know about the movie :trash:
Well if someone shoves food down your throat at a velocity that causes your chest to explode you'd die too

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Biggest Opening of 2014 beating Cap and Spiderman
:merchant: :mjlol: :snoop:

rampage-jackson-vs-door_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
YALL NICCAS WHO DONT LIKE THIS shyt ARE BUGGIN!! :aicmon:......easily a 8/10 movie for me...the visuals :banderas:, the swag of GAWDzilla :blessed:, the blue flame :gladbron:, the way he just took a nap afterwards then got up and went bak in the ocean like a BAWSE :salute:....yea its true GAWDzilla didnt have as much screentime as the old shyt (that i've nvr seen by the way) but did dudes really expect that from an american film :dwillhuh:....but when they started scrappin i was in the theater like :whoo::krs::ahh:...cant wait to cop the bluray :blessed: