I saw Godzilla tonight

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why are people saying he was barely in it?:what: He was in it the amount he should have been, which was enough without overexposing him.

The airport scene
The bridge scene
The final showdown

If he would've been in the whole movie than people would've been complaining about that too :stopitslime:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why are people saying he was barely in it?:what: He was in it the amount he should have been, which was enough without overexposing him.

The airport scene
The bridge scene
The final showdown

If he would've been in the whole movie than people would've been complaining about that too :stopitslime:

THey could've had better subplots though. Basically it was a cliche love story and once again we American's shooting and trying to blow shyt up as usual.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Thought the movie was good, my only gripe was I didn't care for the son...it could had been because of the actor
also, I got slightly irritated when the movie kept cutting away from Godzilla when he was about to put in work, however, I feel that the ending redeemed this issue.

I enjoyed it a lot

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yup this was a good re-introduction for Godzilla. I was watching King Ghidorah last night and realized Godzilla didn't show up till about 46 minutes in and that was a very brief appearance. I think Terror of Mechagodzilla is the same way, IIRC.

Those movies weren't just called "Godzilla" though :ufdup:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:what:
What's your point?

The movies you were talking about were called "Godzilla Vs. Monster X", so there's nothing wrong with Godzilla appearing midway or late in them or the focus being on the other monsters due to their title. This film was titled "Godzilla" yet he's barely in it or the focus of the film :ufdup:M.U.T.O. would have been more appropriate seeing how there's a bigger emphasis on them than Godzilla who's apparently nothing more than a guest star in his own damn movie :snoop:.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Sequel needs to be balls out mayhem. No holding back and get these boring ass cacs out the film. Get some human characters u might actually care about if they die or whatever. Grow some Godzilla balls and make a fukkin classic.

IMA still cop the bluray. Godzilla's design was epic no doubt.​
the only people I care about in that movie was Walter white and that Japanese scientist and his assistant. Main character and his family was boring. If Walter was in this movie the whole movie.. The movie would've been way better.