I saw Godzilla tonight

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yea then you came on the coli and acted like you saw movie of the year. Stop lyin.

Man shut up and move on...people enjoyed the flick, your feelings are hurt, just don't slit your wrists over it; you got May 2015 for more movies to come out to hate before you see them based solely on the month they came out :russ:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
shyt was dope, humans were fine.. I don't get were the hate comes from? Only negative to this film is Aaron Taylor Johnson voice, dude that size shouldn't sound like a 4 year old when he opens his mouth

You see Godzilla through out the whole movoe
You def see the mutos more though

Unwarranted hate from faqqots as expected

@Crakface on suicide watch..."Why couldn't coli deem Godzilla trash like I wanted?:why:Must find another May movie to hate on...must find a May movie to hate for no reason" :why:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was dope, humans were fine.. I don't get were the hate comes from? Only negative to this film is Aaron Taylor Johnson voice, dude that size shouldn't sound like a 4 year old when he opens his mouth

You see Godzilla through out the whole movoe
You def see the mutos more though

Unwarranted hate from faqqots as expected

exactly....it's a good fukking movie....I think the hate/dislike is coming from people just not wanting to like shyt, it's the overall thing in society it seems....instead of enjoying things, people look for shyt to specifically dislike/hate about things....people making life miserable for themselves...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
exactly....it's a good fukking movie....I think the hate/dislike is coming from people just not wanting to like shyt, it's the overall thing in society it seems....instead of enjoying things, people look for shyt to specifically dislike/hate about things....people making life miserable for themselves...

Not saying there ain't folks here that are like that, but you can look back and see that this was actually my most anticipated movie of the summer. Even know I at least hope that even if this movie doesn't deliver, it makes enough money to warrant a sequel that'll hopefully be more Godzilla-focused.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Thought it was OK, all the teasing just to cut to some bullshyt characters I care nothing about was lame as hell.

Only 5-10 minutes of Godzilla in action was also lame as fukk

better than ASM 2 but god damn...........

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Thought it was OK, all the teasing just to cut to some bullshyt characters I care nothing about was lame as hell.

i agree with this and how i felt, it was more of a tease, this is 2014 and they could have went in ..oh well.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying there ain't folks here that are like that, but you can look back and see that this was actually my most anticipated movie of the summer. Even know I at least hope that even if this movie doesn't deliver, it makes enough money to warrant a sequel that'll hopefully be more Godzilla-focused.

I wasn't talking about you nor anyone in particular, just stating on the overall shyt I see when it comes to anything nowadays....people rush to tear shyt down just for the hell of it, but then they wonder why they never enjoy shyt...it's cause they aren't trying to enjoy shyt....

anyway, as for Godzilla, you can tell this movie is a setup for another movie...it felt like this was an intro movie so to speak to Godzilla, that's why it wasn't Godzilla and other monsters going ape shyt for 2 hours...which is cool...the movie did it's job: gave a decent backstory? check...hinted at other possible monsters? check...made a great looking Godzilla that was true to the character? check...atomic breath with the light-up spikes? check....other monsters fukking shyt up? check....this was a human movie featuring Godzilla like the original was.....the next will be a Godzilla movie featuring humans like all the sequels were....

Last edited:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
[QUmust have seen different movies"SuikodenII, post: 8473933, member: 1298"]Thought it was OK, all the teasing just to cut to some bullshyt characters I care nothing about was lame as hell.

better than ASM 2 but god damn...........[/QUOTE]
We mist

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TheGodling is pretty on point with most of his criticisms, but I don't think it's enough to drop it to a 6/10. The visuals and the overall feel Edwards creates makes up for all the unnecessary teasing and puts it somewhere between a 7.5 and an 8 imo. Like, you can tell when someone is a pure filmmaker vs. a hack, just based on how they set up certain scenes, build suspense, etc. Edwards is definitely the real deal

I mean, that skydiving scene alone, just from a pure technical filming aspect was a masterpiece.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
[QUmust have seen different movies"SuikodenII, post: 8473933, member: 1298"]Thought it was OK, all the teasing just to cut to some bullshyt characters I care nothing about was lame as hell.

We mist[/QUOTE]
i hate typing on tablet too!!!!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Are you listening to yourself right now. A movie with a multitude of epic action scenes is inferior to this trash? Are you being for real right now or are you just trying to save face because Godzilla was trash.

Epic action scenes, in Pacific Rim :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Half the action of Pacific Rim are watching the characters inside the machines do synchronized jazzercise together just to make the machine punch :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Wait Wait Wait barely asian girl before you can pull that sword out we need to synchronize our movements or the machine we are supposed to control will just stand here like Jesus Bynum :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Watches 2 men walk and swing their arms in unison for 17 seconds just to watch a machine throw one punch.

Pacific Rim was entertaining...but it is a movie that no one would watch completely through a second time...you might just watch the fight scenes again, but that is it...Godzilla is far from a best picture contender, but it's characters, acting, story, and pace, blow Pacific Rims out of the water

Yes! We beat a level 3 monster!

No! Here comes a bigger level 4 monster!

Yes! We beat a level 4 monster!

No! Here comes a bigger level 5 monster!

Synchronizes movements with my fiancee so that I can lift this cup of coffee :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Laughs at this incredibly poor comparison of movies that were never intended to be like each other, but's gets frozen because my fiancee didn't sync her movements with mine.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@TheGodling is pretty on point with most of his criticisms, but I don't think it's enough to drop it to a 6/10. The visuals and the overall feel Edwards creates makes up for all the unnecessary teasing and puts it somewhere between a 7.5 and an 8 imo. Like, you can tell when someone is a pure filmmaker vs. a hack, just based on how they set up certain scenes, build suspense, etc. Edwards is definitely the real deal

I mean, that skydiving scene alone, just from a pure technical filming aspect was a masterpiece.

It might've been a 7 if they had a better lead character.

I don't know whose idea it was to kill off Bryan Cranston and make Aaron Taylor-Johnson the lead, but that person should be fired. Cranston had a far bigger stake in the events because the Muto's killed his wife and the government covered it up. I mean, when you think about it, there was really no point to the intro with Cranston's wife dying since 20 minutes later he's out of the picture. They didn't even bother to have it influence Aaron's character because he didn't seem to particularly care about the Muto's being responsible for both his parents' deaths. Having him filled with a thirst for vengeance on the Muto's and team up with Watanabe and the general would've made a whole lot more sense than putting him on a plane home, which just so happens to be in the exact path of the monsters so he still gets pulled back in.

But who's paying me to write these things, right? :yeshrug:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Epic action scenes, in Pacific Rim :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Half the action of Pacific Rim are watching the characters inside the machines do synchronized jazzercise together just to make the machine punch :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Wait Wait Wait barely asian girl before you can pull that sword out we need to synchronize our movements or the machine we are supposed to control will just stand here like Jesus Bynum :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Watches 2 men walk and swing their arms in unison for 17 seconds just to watch a machine throw one punch.

Pacific Rim was entertaining...but it is a movie that no one would watch completely through a second time...you might just watch the fight scenes again, but that is it...Godzilla is far from a best picture contender, but it's characters, acting, story, and pace, blow Pacific Rims out of the water

Yes! We beat a level 3 monster!

No! Here comes a bigger level 4 monster!

Yes! We beat a level 4 monster!

No! Here comes a bigger level 5 monster!

Synchronizes movements with my fiancee so that I can lift this cup of coffee :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Laughs at this incredibly poor comparison of movies that were never intended to be like each other, but's gets frozen because my fiancee didn't sync her movements with mine.
He hit a monster, with a boat. :usure: