I saw Godzilla tonight

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The human parts were not weak and borong
I kept waiting for them to get weak and borong
I kept waiting for the dreaded second act and all the negative stuff I've been hearing about
And what do you know? I never experienced that
I enjoyed a great movie, and thats that. I feel bad for people who watched this film and their obviously... Much more advanced minds allowed them to view this in a negative light... Its a shame
sonning nikkaz on here and toho kingdom :salute:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What was the worst part about this film.

Cranston dying for me. Watanabe was horrible with his overacting azz. I even hated the design of the creatures. The Mutos(sp?) looked like they were made of metal and concrete. The love story sucked. The dude that played Ford wasnt believable at all. It was literally nothing I liked about the movie. Cranston was wasn't even a huge part of it. I only went to support Heisenberg.

The majority of people I talked with after hated it too.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
how didn't he seem to care enough?...he apologized to dad and saids right; he helped his dad break in to get his info; he wanted to set the bomb that was gonna be used to try to kill them; he killed the babies.....what else was he supposed to do?....

now I admit: him barely surviving every damn thing was funny as shyt and annoying, and he's his acting was ok at best....but it was better to have him live and not his dad....he had more to live for than his dad at that point in their lives....
Dude was horrible as an actor. Im not familiar with his resume, but he sucked in this. He couldnt convey anger, sadness, love or any other emotion in a believable way. Horrible casting. Horrible story. Dude made Channing Tatum and Paul Walker look like Deniro and Pacino in their primes

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cranston dying for me. Watanabe was horrible with his overacting azz. I even hated the design of the creatures. The Mutos(sp?) looked like they were made of metal and concrete. The love story sucked. The dude that played Ford wasnt believable at all. It was literally nothing I liked about the movie. Cranston was wasn't even a huge part of it. I only went to support Heisenberg.

The majority of people I talked with after hated it too.
So you only saw the movie because you like Cranston in Breaking Bad, basically

This movie was heat from the opening credits to the very end and it sounded like majority of everybody else in the theater I went to enjoyed it also

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
So you only saw the movie because you like Cranston in Breaking Bad, basically

This movie was heat from the opening credits to the very end and it sounded like majority of everybody else in the theater I went to enjoyed it also
Heat? Really? Ok breh. Gawbage. Hot Gawbage.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The human parts were not weak and borong
I kept waiting for them to get weak and borong
I kept waiting for the dreaded second act and all the negative stuff I've been hearing about
And what do you know? I never experienced that
I enjoyed a great movie, and thats that. I feel bad for people who watched this film and their obviously... Much more advanced minds allowed them to view this in a negative light... Its a shame
QFT

I own 25 Godzilla movies on blu-ray & dvd, and I got to put this right next to Gojira. They managed to give it that terrifying feeling that the original had, but with more action and better special effects.

the atomic breath down the throat of the female M.U.T.O., decapitating her :ooh::wow::whew::ohlawd::lawd:

Every scene with the kaijus were :wow:

And this as the best human scenes than the other 28
Then I come on here and see nikkas talking about it was trash :smh: Y'all never fail

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heat? Really? Ok breh. Gawbage. Hot Gawbage.
god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was dope, humans were fine.. I don't get were the hate comes from? Only negative to this film is Aaron Taylor Johnson voice, dude that size shouldn't sound like a 4 year old when he opens his mouth

You see Godzilla through out the whole movoe
You def see the mutos more though

Unwarranted hate from faqqots as expected
Most of these people here never seen a Godzilla movie and think they mainly focus on monster fights.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I just went back in this thread, one n1gga got spoilers all in the open. I see Mowgli hated this sh1t too. :salute: Gawbage

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude was horrible as an actor. Im not familiar with his resume, but he sucked in this. He couldnt convey anger, sadness, love or any other emotion in a believable way. Horrible casting. Horrible story. Dude made Channing Tatum and Paul Walker look like Deniro and Pacino in their primes

I agree, that's why I said his acting was ok at best lol...but his acting or lack there of wasn't enough to make me say this is a bad movie...the movie was damn good....