• draw

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • #SOGGang still #2 and there's still nothing you can do :umad:

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
There's another cat out there who will be a challenge for him in the near future..the one who destroyed tavoris cloud in 2 rounds..another Russian...Artur Beterbiev...that dude is an animal
Beterbiev may end up being the best. Dude looks like a legit future LHW contender. He beat Kovalev twice in the amateurs and appears to have every bit of the power of Kovalev.

My questions going into the fight was if Kovalev could be patient enough to box and be effective not going for the KO. Showed good patience in winning rounds, rather than just looking for power shots. Still leaves his chin out there...why I think a Kovalev-Beterbiev fight could be :blessed:.
Don't think there is anyone else HBO can give Kovalev to really threaten him...at least not immediately.

And of course, still think there is a reason Stevenson backed out of this fight and went to Showtime.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hopkins just lucky he ran into the Krusher and not Superman :youngsabo:

:mjlol: No one even mentioned that nikka last night. He is a non factor at light heavy, he is going to feast on the Haymon school of vanilla midgets on Showtime while the real light heavy champ is on hbo. :youngsabo:

Beterbiev has been mentioned more than :cape: in this thread. :dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: but I'll let you cook that's another topic at hand. :whew:

Even if you thought Hagler won, why would it even been close in the 1st place breh?:manny:

It would be like GGG constantly calling out Floyd, who fights at Welterweight while GGG is at Middleweight. Floyd retires and comes back 3 years later, to beat GGG in a close fight at GGG's natural weight class of Middleweight with no tune up fight to get rid of ring rust:banderas:

That makes GGG (Hagler) look bad to me, that he would even HAVE a toss up fight with a guy from 2 divisions below, who took the fight straight off the couch after 35 months:wow:

Prime RJJ beats him clearly in my mind.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He doesn't have the defense or the chin for it, if/when they do fight I'm throwing real cash on Kovalev, easy money.
If there was real power behind one of Bernards right hands last night Kovalev would have went down. I don't think Kovalev nor Stevenson have the chin to withstand each others punches.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
1690481_10154838402800354_4210262054615423099_n.jpg

That's my GOAT :mjcry:
He didn't fight james toney though :manny:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
He doesn't have the defense or the chin for it, if/when they do fight I'm throwing real cash on Kovalev, easy money.
Kovalev's defense isn't infallible, which is why I would give Stevenson a chance, but I think Kovalev has much better power in ALL his punches - whereas Stevenson has great power in his left hook, but I think loses some steam in his other punches.
Stevenson is more athletic, but his late start makes his boxing skills to look like a struggle as it doesn't look natural.
I think Kovalev has a decent chin, we know Stevenson's is :scusthov:.

Not a betting man, but for The Ring predictions threads I would be Kovalev all the way.

Know anything about Beterbiev? How is his chin? He has great power and very good amateur pedigree.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
D1Jt8cd.gif

the fight that people should be asking for right now is kovalev vs ward. that might be the best fight in boxing right now.

:feedme: This. Id probably rather see Ward vs Krusher than Floyd/Pac :blessed:

I wanna say it would be slightly in favour of Ward, but i remember the last two rounds when Froch slow ass started unleashing some heavy shots on Ward :mjcry:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Don't think there is anyone else HBO can give Kovalev to really threaten him...at least not immediately

Pascal!

if pascal can get past don george in 3 weeks, i don't see why him and kovalev can't happen. but i think it would have to happen in montreal though to do numbers.

call me crazy but i think froch is a wildcard. if hbo can somehow convince ($$$) him.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Kovalev's defense isn't infallible, which is why I would give Stevenson a chance, but I think Kovalev has much better power in ALL his punches - whereas Stevenson has great power in his left hook, but I think loses some steam in his other punches.
Stevenson is more athletic, but his late start makes his boxing skills to look like a struggle as it doesn't look natural.
I think Kovalev has a decent chin, we know Stevenson's is :scusthov:.

Not a betting man, but for The Ring predictions threads I would be Kovalev all the way.

Know anything about Beterbiev? How is his chin? He has great power and very good amateur pedigree.

Not much to be honest the first time I heard his name was when my uncle told me he would hand SOGGANG our first L. shyt had me like :lupe:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Pascal!

if pascal can get past don george in 3 weeks, i don't see why him and kovalev can't happen. but i think it would have to happen in montreal though to do numbers.

call me crazy but i think froch is a wildcard. if hbo can somehow convince ($$$) him.

Froch has his sights set on ending his career in vegas on a PPV, i dont know whether HBO would put Krusher/Froch in vegas on PPV. However, that fight would be Stadium status and PPV in the UK. Froch got that iron chin but I dont want to see him get that sort of work though :mjcry:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I remember someone telling me Kovalev was legit KO'd as a amateur. I tried looking it up on youtube and google but haven't found anything so it might be bullshyt but still i don't think he'll have as easy a time with Stevenson as some people think if the fight does happen.