• #SOGGang still #2 and there's still nothing you can do :umad:

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Froch has his sights set on ending his career in vegas on a PPV, i dont know whether HBO would put Krusher/Froch in vegas on PPV. However, that fight would be Stadium status and PPV in the UK. Froch got that iron chin but I dont want to see him get that sort of work though :mjcry:

we know that but, at the same time i don't believe none of the shyt these fighters say. froch just made 8.5M pounds(13M in us dollars) against groves in wembley. you really think he can get 13 million in a fight vs anyone from 168-175 in vegas on ppv as a purse. really think about that. he's made the most money of his career fighting in his backyard. hence why im not buying that last fight in vegas shyt.

froch getting the chance to fight for the undisputed LHW title in front of 50,000+, don't get any better than that. kathy said last night, "this fight was for the glory, next fight for the money". froch-kovalev at wembley is $$$$ but, hbo gotta get involved in this shyt to happen though. it can happen but still believe it's a wildcard.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if you thought Hagler won, why would it even been close in the 1st place breh?:manny:

It would be like GGG constantly calling out Floyd, who fights at Welterweight while GGG is at Middleweight. Floyd retires and comes back 3 years later, to beat GGG in a close fight at GGG's natural weight class of Middleweight with no tune up fight to get rid of ring rust:banderas:

That makes GGG (Hagler) look bad to me, that he would even HAVE a toss up fight with a guy from 2 divisions below, who took the fight straight off the couch after 35 months:wow:

Prime RJJ beats him clearly in my mind.
i never even thought about this to b honest
i mean i no about the lay off
but for the fight to be so close with literally everything in hagler's favour makes hagler look pretty bad
plus he was started off the fight fighting southpaw and shyt:what:
he deserved to lose and he DID lose
never saw the controversy:yeshrug:

and prime roy jones aint losiing to no one:yeshrug:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
we know that but, at the same time i don't believe none of the shyt these fighters say. froch just made 8.5M pounds(13M in us dollars) against groves in wembley. you really think he can get 13 million in a fight vs anyone from 168-175 in vegas on ppv as a purse. really think about that. he's made the most money of his career fighting in his backyard. hence why im not buying that last fight in vegas shyt.

froch getting the chance to fight for the undisputed LHW title in front of 50,000+, don't get any better than that. kathy said last night, "this fight was for the glory, next fight for the money". froch-kovalev at wembley is $$$$ but, hbo gotta get involved in this shyt to happen though. it can happen but still believe it's a wildcard.

Even if it is in Vegas, it will still be on PPV in the UK at 4am like the Hatton/floyd+Pac fights were. He'll still make a decent chunk of money off a vegas fight. I think Froch himself knows he wont make that sort of money again.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Kovalev looked huge in the ring next to Hopkins. He looked like he was 6'3, 200lbs. No way this guy is only 6 feet. I refuse to believe this.
He is 6 feet. Look at the weigh in, Hopkins was taller than him. I was surprised at that, but it was visible that Hopkins was taller head to head than Kovalev.
In the ring he may have looked smaller height wise because Hopkins doesn't stand as straight up as Kovalev.
What was evident was how much of a natural weight advantage Kovalev had.

Daps
I remember someone telling me Kovalev was legit KO'd as a amateur. I tried looking it up on youtube and google but haven't found anything so it might be bullshyt .
word, I know he did lose to artur, but it was close and he wasnt KO'd by him or anybody else:yeshrug:

but man this dude just looks like a killer
arturbeterbiev.jpg
:dwillhuh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjlol: No one even mentioned that nikka last night. He is a non factor at light heavy, he is going to feast on the Haymon school of vanilla midgets on Showtime while the real light heavy champ is on hbo. :youngsabo:

Beterbiev has been mentioned more than :cape: in this thread. :dead:

:russ: at this nikka in his feelings cuz Hopkins caught that fade.

:mjlol: :obama:at every time Hopkins got staggered.

Great night of boxing.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:russ: at this nikka in his feelings cuz Hopkins caught that fade.

:mjlol: :obama:at every time Hopkins was got staggered.

Great night of boxing.

Nope I already came to grips with it 49 year old, hell of a run. :obama:

Meawhile :cape: is such a non factor Ward's name has been brought up more than he has and we ain't even fight in a year. :mjlol:

Went from top ten to not mentioned at all :dead:

He damn near 40 and let two of the biggest fights he could have had slip through his fingers. :mjlol:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
word, I know he did lose to artur, but it was close and he wasnt KO'd by him or anybody else:yeshrug:

but man this dude just looks like a killer
arturbeterbiev.jpg
:dwillhuh:

Dude straight up looks :demonic: He only has six pro fights too so he's just getting started. Yeah i don't think too many fighters are going to be eager to get in the ring with this guy :whoa:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1 million, sergey got 500 k
That's it? :what:

This is exactly what Adonis was talking about when he was talking about making a fight with Kovalev. HBO wants to hype shyt up but doesn't want to pay anything. They gave 3 mil to Andre Ward and freaking Edwin Rodriguez. This fight they were hyping for months gets half that? :mindblown:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I remember someone telling me Kovalev was legit KO'd as a amateur. I tried looking it up on youtube and google but haven't found anything so it might be bullshyt but still i don't think he'll have as easy a time with Stevenson as some people think if the fight does happen.
There is a gif I seen of him getting dropped.. and it is on record he did lose in a fight by a ko.. that guy who ko'd him later went to get ko'd by a jap