@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Keep trying to degrade.. that's your schtick... I have nothing to prove to you white boy. YOU DONT LOVE NO ONE BUT YOURSELF. FUK OFF. My views have always been consistent, my position has been consistent. if you have such love for a group of people, yet you routinely attack each and every black person in here that doesn't agree with you and calls you out..instead of being empathetic to the understanding of why people feel the way that they do. From thread to thread.. you project nothing but NEGATIVITY. That's pure cac shyt.. talking about "you have black friends" but as soon as we stand up for ourselves, you make attempts to project and deflect as if you are the victim
throughout this thread. You are a white supremacist sympathizer, don't expect sympathy from us.
THE ONLY FOLKS I ATTACK ON HERE ARE THE ANTI-SEMETIC RETARDS LIKE YASELF

U HATE JEWS, RIGHT? U SAID IT YASELF

QUIT TRYNA PROJECT UR EVIL ONTO ME BRO

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
THE ONLY FOLKS I ATTACK ON HERE ARE THE ANTI-SEMETIC RETARDS LIKE YASELF

U HATE JEWS, RIGHT? U SAID IT YASELF

QUIT TRYNA PROJECT UR EVIL ONTO ME BRO
You project evil to the core... no I hate cakkks like yourself that negate the causes of black people, like you do in here. time after time. Now you're going for the bait and switch propaganda tactic huh?.. from the w.s. handbook..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
OK IF I TALKED RECKLESS, POINT IT OUT - U CANT, CUZ I KEEP IT ALL THE WAY 100. U JUS HATE ME CUZ IM JEWISH. PERIOD.

ONLY ON THE COLI WOULD SOME1 BE DUMB ENOUGH TO ACCUSE A JEW OF VISITING STOORMFRONT

ON SOME REAL LIFE DAVE CHAPPELLE COMEDY SKETCH

I REALLY DONT WANA BELIEVE UR THIS STUPID BRUH

There you are deflecting again, I already pointed out you talking reckless and your backpedaling.

And you lied and said I said you visit stormc*nt, either that or you cant read

And miss me with the chappelle angle it's tired and has been done to death.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
@BlackBeast @Wild self @Afro @longhairedchef @ThaEruditious @Hennessypapi @The Hierophant @BornStar @JQ Legend @Originalman @HarlemHottie @CarmelBarbie @HotChocolate @King Poetic @MMA Mo @MJ Simpson @MJ Truth @Dorian Breh @Big Daddy @Luke Cage @Nerdy black guy @Nerdy Brotha @father of men @BornStar

yall see this shyt... ?? white boy @sccitt is saying the KKK was solely an anti-jew organization.. Negating the affect on black people. Racist af. Repeating this rhetoric throughout.

Oh word? :usure:

So their entire shtick wasn't being formed to falsely protect cac bytches from being raped by innocent Black men?

You learn something new everyday.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Then how about you stop acting like one by derailing the thread and making it all about you. Ya know, just like what a cac would do.:what:

he is a cac

look at this Marky Mark lookin MF..this cac wants to be a rapper and exploit black culture, but goes on to say the KKK was designed to surpress Jews and not blacks.
maxresdefault.jpg

he doesnt give a fukk about black people. he joined this sight and Boxden to promote his trash rap group

LA's Most Blunted