@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yo :mindblown: what the fukk is going on in this site? Did someone really just revise black history to fit his own narratives. Never I have heard such an absurd lie. Non blacks on here are making a mockery out us. Saying shyt like the KKK was mean't to target jews instead of blacks is some disturbing shyt. Not even the alt right would say something like that.
:why:

@Houston911 @Diasporan Royalty

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Really?

fd6.gif

YUP .. THE CURRENT KLAN, DEVELOPED IN THE 1950’S, WAS FOUNDED ON ANTI-SEMITISM AND UNDER THE BELIEF THAT JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE INFLUENCE ON WHITE AMERICA

DID I SAY THEY DONT HATE BLACK FOLKS? OF COURSE NOT. IM NOT AS DUMB AS SOME OF THE PEOPLE HERE WHO WANT TO PRETEND LIKE THEY DONT HATE JEWS..

BUT SINCE THE KKK BELIEVES JEWS ARE THE ONES WITH THE POWER, THEIR FOCUS HAS BEEN ON BRINGING THE JEWS DOWN. THEY THINK THAT IF THEY CAN BRING JEWS DOWN, THEY CAN RESTORE WHITE SUPREMACY

NOTHIN I SAID IS WORTHY OF THE FAUX OUTRAGE BY MY NUTRIDERS HERE...

THE SAME IDIOTS TALKIN BOUT “GAS CHAMBERS” BEGGIN FOR ME TO BE BANNED

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
U STILL PRETENDING TO BE A FEMALE BRUH?

THERE WERE 3 VERSIONS OF THE KLAN .. THE CURRENT ONE, DEVELOPED IN THE 1950’S, WAS ESTABLISHED AS AN ANTI-SEMETIC ORGANIZATION

THERES A REASON THEIR SLOGAN IS “JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US”

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE ON THE COLI WANT THE KKK TO BE A PRO-JEWISH ORGANIZATION? SHIIT IS EMBARRASSING
AND

:mjpls:
Keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.... Been on to your Racist fuk shyt for months.. Now I'm observing you digging your own fukking grave. Don't even fukkin try it. I'm watching you cook you Racist cac. The less people say, the more that you say to compensate on your posts.... the irony. I been calling you on your bullshyt since I started on here and you kept talking mad reckless about blacks REPEATEDLY on here.. violating. Being disrespectful.. ur not black. Now your time is coming.... fukk you, Die slow Krakkker.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BUT SINCE THE KKK BELIEVES JEWS ARE THE ONES WITH THE POWER, THEIR FOCUS HAS BEEN ON BRINGING THE JEWS DOWN. THEY THINK THAT IF THEY CAN BRING JEWS DOWN, THEY CAN RESTORE WHITE SUPREMACY

NAH.... That's not your place. what agenda are you trying to promote... you might as well be a KKK member yourself...this white boy gotta go.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.... Been on to your Racist fuk shyt for months.. Now I'm observing you digging your own fukking grave. Don't even fukkin try it. I'm watching you cook you Racist cac. The less people say, the more that you say to compensate on your posts.... the irony. I been calling you on your bullshyt since I started on here and you kept talking mad reckless about blacks REPEATEDLY on here.. violating. Being disrespectful.. ur not black. Now your time is coming.... fukk you, Die slow Krakkker.

ANOTHER TROLL WHO PRETENDS NOT TO REALIZE THAT THE KKK IS AN ANTI-JEWISH ORGANIZATION

MY DUDE, U NEED TO FALL BACK WIT YOUR BULLSHIIT

I HATE RACIST PEOPLE .. YOUR ENTIRE PERSONA ON THIS FORUM IS BASED ON RACISM BRO

PRETENDING TO BE FEMALE IS ONE THING, BUT BEIN AN OVERTLY ANTI-SEMETIC FUCCTARD WHILE CALLIN OTHERS RACIST IS TAKIN IT TO ANOTHER EXTREME

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ANOTHER TROLL WHO PRETENDS NOT TO REALIZE THAT THE KKK IS AN ANTI-JEWISH ORGANIZATION

MY DUDE, U NEED TO FALL BACK WIT YOUR BULLSHIIT

I HATE RACIST PEOPLE .. YOUR ENTIRE PERSONA ON THIS FORUM IS BASED ON RACISM BRO

PRETENDING TO BE FEMALE IS ONE THING, BUT BEIN AN OVERTLY ANTI-SEMETIC FUCCTARD IS TAKIN IT TO ANOTHER EXTREME
Cut the bullshyt... NO one is fukking with you. That female deflection shyt that you've been running with for the past months is nothing but a desperate ploy tactic because Ive been on your racist fuk shyt and been calling your stupid ass out, NO one is rocking with you, No one is backing you, supporting you. Stop with the demeaning shyt bc I'm female and you fukkin know it, everyone knows it. Pretending.. you fukkin hypocrite is what YOU DO. you are pretending to have this false alignment with blacks then the minute people don't fall for your brand of bullshyt the first thing that comes out your ignorant mouth is to PRETEND TO be a victim with your false KKK ideologies. STOP... you're done.

Your whole persona is racist as shyt.. you call black men on her all types of demeaning names (which I've been saying is a problem) ; you call black females all types of fat ugly hos.. and all types of fukked up shyt. YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US BYTCH. YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US.. WE DONT ACCEPT YOU. You call people out for having a reaction in our territory that you infringe on? Lost your fukkin mind. Then bold enough to try to tell us the historical references with the KKK.. are you serious???

and you are goddamn fukkin right my persona is Racism.. I defend black people because I am black. Even with the false assumptions and labeling. Despite all that, I will also have racial pride and deal with racists; because I call it like I fukkin see it and I've been seeing you and your PERSONA for a while.. these are MY people, you don't identify with us, racially or culturally. fuk out my face with this shyt. you don't respect boundaries, you don't respect our viewpoints.. you have no comprehension of our struggles, because you are part of the problem. WHY IN THE FUK ARE YOU HERE?

Last edited:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THERE ARE SELF-HATING JEWS OUT THERE, WHATS YOUR POINT?

U SHOULD KNOW FIRST HAND THAT THERE ARE SELF-HATING PEOPLE IN EVERY RACE CONSIDERING U POST ON THIS FORUM
There are more black hating jews though

What are you saying about coli posters? They are self hating :mjpls: we'll see , if you're not banned soon there may be some truth in it.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
YUP .. THE CURRENT KLAN, DEVELOPED IN THE 1950’S, WAS FOUNDED ON ANTI-SEMITISM AND UNDER THE BELIEF THAT JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE INFLUENCE ON WHITE AMERICA

DID I SAY THEY DONT HATE BLACK FOLKS? OF COURSE NOT. IM NOT AS DUMB AS SOME OF THE PEOPLE HERE WHO WANT TO PRETEND LIKE THEY DONT HATE JEWS..

THE SAME IDIOTS TALKIN BOUT “GAS CHAMBERS” BEGGIN FOR ME TO BE BANNED

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Stop with the spin, I've been catching you talking reckless for a minute

Like I said before you say just enough, you are very slick with it.....I bet I know what forum you visit on the sly....and it ain't stormc*nt either.

They way you move around here, then hide behind the Jewish angle when people apply pressure has never sat right with me.

It's like your trying to create and foster an anti Jewish environment ever so slowly.

What's your other alias?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Cut the bullshyt... NO one is fukking with you. That female deflection shyt that you've been running with for the past months is nothing but a desperate ploy tactic because Ive been on your racist fuk shyt and been calling your stupid ass out, NO one is rocking with you, No one is backing you, supporting you. Stop with the demeaning shyt bc I'm female and you fukkin know it, everyone knows it. Pretending.. you fukkin hypocrite is what YOU DO. you are pretending to have this false alignment with blacks then the minute people don't fall for your brand of bullshyt the first thing that comes out your ignorant mouth is to PRETEND TO be a victim with your false KKK ideologies. STOP... you're done.

Your whole persona is racist as shyt.. you call black men on her all types of demeaning names (which I've been saying is a problem) ; you call black females all types of fat ugly hos.. and all types of fukked up shyt. YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US BYTCH. YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US.. WE DONT ACCEPT YOU.

and you are goddamn fukkin right my persona is Racism.. because I call it like I fukkin see it an I've been seeing you and your PERSONA for a while.. these are MY people, you don't identify with us, racially or culturally. fuk out my face with this shyt.

I DONT FACTOR IN RACE MY MAN

ANYONE CAN GET IT - THATS ANTI-RACISM AT ITS FINEST

YOU PRETEND LIKE U DONT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF RACISM, BUT THATS ONLY BECAUSE U ARE A RACIST YOURSELF

I LOVE GOOD PEOPLE OF ALL RACES AND I DISLIKE BAD PEOPLE OF ALL RACES. PERIOD.

U ARE A DUMB PERSON WHO DOESNT GET THE PURPOSE OF LIFE.. ONLY THE LOWEST OF THE LOW ALA A RETARDED GUY WHO PRETENDS TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER ONLINE SHARES YOUR MENTALITY.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

IVE BEEN TO BOTH ISRAEL AND AMERICA, AND BLACK FOLKS HAVE IT MUCH WORSE IN AMERICA. THATS A FACT.

THE LOVE AND GOOD ENERGY IN ISRAEL IS UNPARALLELED.

OF COURSE, THERES ISOLATED INCIDENTS OF RACISM AND EVIL EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

BUT ISRAEL IS A GREAT COUNTRY THAT GIVES BLACK FOLKS OPPORTUNITIES THEY NEVER HAD IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, WHICH IS WHY THEY CONTINUE MIGRATING THERE IN RECORD NUMBERS.

SHUT THE FUCC UP IF U NEVER BEEN THERE, CUZ U JUS REGURGITATING PALESTINIAN MADE PROPAGANDA BASED ON YOUR OWN IGNORANCE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stop with the spin, I've been catching you talking reckless for a minute

Like I said before you say just enough, you are very slick with it.....I bet I know what forum you visit on the sly....and it ain't stormc*nt either.

They way you move around here, then hide behind the Jewish angle when people apply pressure has never sat right with me.

It's like your trying to create and foster an anti Jewish environment ever so slowly.

What's your other alias?

OK IF I TALKED RECKLESS, POINT IT OUT - U CANT, CUZ I KEEP IT ALL THE WAY 100. U JUS HATE ME CUZ IM JEWISH. PERIOD.

ONLY ON THE COLI WOULD SOME1 BE DUMB ENOUGH TO ACCUSE A JEW OF VISITING STOORMFRONT

ON SOME REAL LIFE DAVE CHAPPELLE COMEDY SKETCH

I REALLY DONT WANA BELIEVE UR THIS STUPID BRUH

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I DONT FACTOR IN RACE MY MAN

ANYONE CAN GET IT - THATS ANTI-RACISM AT ITS FINEST

YOU PRETEND LIKE U DONT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF RACISM, BUT THATS ONLY BECAUSE U ARE A RACIST YOURSELF

I LOVE GOOD PEOPLE OF ALL RACES AND I DISLIKE BAD PEOPLE OF ALL RACES. PERIOD.

U ARE A DUMB PERSON WHO DOESNT GET THE PURPOSE OF LIFE.. ONLY THE LOWEST OF THE LOW ALA A RETARDED GUY WHO PRETENDS TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER ONLINE SHARES YOUR MENTALITY.
Keep trying to degrade.. that's your schtick... I have nothing to prove to you white boy. YOU DONT LOVE NO ONE BUT YOURSELF. FUK OFF. My views have always been consistent, my position has been consistent. if you have such love for a group of people, yet you routinely attack each and every black person in here that doesn't agree with you and calls you out..instead of being empathetic to the understanding of why people feel the way that they do. From thread to thread.. you project nothing but NEGATIVITY. That's pure cac shyt.. talking about "you have black friends" but as soon as we stand up for ourselves, you make attempts to project and deflect as if you are the victim throughout this thread. You are a white supremacist sympathizer, don't expect sympathy from us.