@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Houston911 @Diasporan Royalty

How long are y'all going to let this person continue to make a mockery of black people and the black struggle? Why is this allowed? In other predominantly non black forums if a black person is talking reckless, they'll get banned. But on here non blacks like this guy can say wild shyt and continue to post on here. I don't get it. This guy has been saying reckless shyt about blacks for a long ass time. Will something be done? :gucci:

Will see what I can do.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Yo :mindblown: what the fukk is going on in this site? Did someone really just revise black history to fit his own narratives. Never I have heard such an absurd lie. Non blacks on here are making a mockery out us. Saying shyt like the KKK was mean't to target jews instead of blacks is some disturbing shyt. Not even the alt right would say something like that.
:why:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol: just like a cac fakkit twisting shyt to lie, it said be more accepting of blacks and gays but you left out the bolded where it said the Jews could actually join. Not that they needed the invite jews been in the KKK since the 1960's, even leaders in their :mjpls:

Leader of K.k.k. and American Nazi Party Revealed to Be a Jew
By ArchiveAuthor

Nov 1, 1965 5:00AM

Leader of K.k.k. and American Nazi Party Revealed to Be a Jew - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

you know why it's so easy for Jews to get accepted by white racists? :patrice: That little thing you claim to be the number 1 enemy of?

ITS SAYING BLACKS, GAYS, AND JEWS COULD JOIN, U FUCCIN MORON

U ARE A VERY DUMB PERSON

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yo :mindblown: what the fukk is going on in this site? Did someone really just revise black history to fit his own narratives. Never I have heard such an absurd lie. Non blacks on here are making a mockery out us. Saying shyt like the KKK was mean't to target jews instead of blacks is some disturbing shyt. Not even the alt right would say something like that.
:why:

I NEVER SAID “INSTEAD OF”, I SAID KKK HATES JEWS AS MUCH OR MORE THAN THEY HATE BLACK FOLKS

THEY BELIEVE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING, INCLUDING GIVING BLACK PEOPLE RIGHTS IN AMERICA

THEIR PRIMARY SLOGAN IS “JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US”

THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT THEY DONT HATE BLACKS, THAT WOULD BE EQUALLY DUMB AS SOME OF THE PEOPLE HERE SAYIN THEY DONT HATE JEWS

Last edited:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
yeah ha ha, i didnt see that coming a mile away :childplease: you're in here telling lies to paint yourself as a victim and calling people retards while being factually wrong. what a fakkit

NOT MY FAULT THAT WE GOT PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WHITE SUPREMACY IS ANTI-JEWISH

WE GOT TRUE ANTI-SEMITES HERE TALKIN BOUT “GAS CHAMBERS” AND IM THE BAD GUY FOR INSINUATING THAT THE KKK HATES JEWS AS MUCH AS ANYONE

@Diasporan Royalty SEE WHAT U CAN DO BOUT THEM DEROGATORY NAZIESQUE COMMENTS MADE AGAINST ME IF U CONSIDER URSELF A FAIR PERSON BRODIE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You obviously didn't read the full article and I see you intentionally only bolded part of it.

I see you keep ignoring this link too cac

Leader of K.k.k. and American Nazi Party Revealed to Be a Jew - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

How are white supremacists biggest enemies able to hold such a prominent position in the KKK?

THERE ARE SELF-HATING JEWS OUT THERE, WHATS YOUR POINT?

U SHOULD KNOW FIRST HAND THAT THERE ARE SELF-HATING PEOPLE IN EVERY RACE CONSIDERING U POST ON THIS FORUM

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
WHAT KIND OF A RETARD DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT THE KKK WAS DESIGNED TO TAKE DOWN JEWS FIRST AND FOREMOST

:snoop:

LOOK UP DAVID DUKE GENIUS
Nah... if this statement gets a pass on here..smfh..... racist fuk delusional cacboy. your mouth caught up with your stupid azz..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

How long are y'all going to let this person continue to make a mockery of black people and the black struggle? Why is this allowed? In other predominantly non black forums if a black person is talking reckless, they'll get banned. But on here non blacks like this guy can say wild shyt and continue to post on here. I don't get it. This guy has been saying reckless shyt about blacks for a long ass time. Will something be done? :gucci:
Been saying this for months... they keep letting him back ..smfh.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah... if this statement gets a pass on here..smfh..... racist fuk delusional cacboy. your mouth caught up with your stupid azz..

U STILL PRETENDING TO BE A FEMALE BRUH?

THERE WERE 3 VERSIONS OF THE KLAN .. THE CURRENT ONE, DEVELOPED IN THE 1950’S, WAS ESTABLISHED AS AN ANTI-SEMETIC ORGANIZATION

THERES A REASON THEIR SLOGAN IS “JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US”

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE ON THE COLI WANT THE KKK TO BE A PRO-JEWISH ORGANIZATION? SHIIT IS EMBARRASSING AND

:mjpls:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I NEVER SAID “INSTEAD OF”, I SAID KKK HATES JEWS AS MUCH OR MORE THAN THEY HATE BLACK FOLKS

Really?

WHAT KIND OF A RETARD DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT THE KKK WAS DESIGNED TO TAKE DOWN JEWS FIRST AND FOREMOST

fd6.gif