@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@staticshock have you ever proved you’re Black? You say some suspect shyt :jbhmm:

yes ive proved im black before. what have I said that was suspect?
I guarantee I do more shyt for the black youth than all yall combined on here

WHAT KIND OF A RETARD DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT THE KKK WAS DESIGNED TO TAKE DOWN JEWS FIRST AND FOREMOST

:snoop:

LOOK UP DAVID DUKE GENIUS

you're a fukking idiot. the KKK was created after the Civil War to scare freed blacks from voting in elections and to keep us suppressed under Jim Crow laws even though slavery was officially ended.. Sit the fukk down cac.

@I Really Mean It I see you son. We dont have the same views but you proved you are a bruh. my bad

mods someone ban @Sccit

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WHAT KIND OF A RETARD DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT THE KKK WAS DESIGNED TO TAKE DOWN JEWS FIRST AND FOREMOST

That's a complete load of bullshyt!

And even if it was true, you do realize that white supremacy extends outside of America and the KKK right? And who were the kkk's main Targets? Were there thousands of Jews lynched, were Jewish towns Bombed by plane?

:jbhmm:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FIRST PARAGRAPH OF WHAT U JUS POSTED:

In a twist worthy of a comedy sketch, the leader of a Ku Klux Klan group in the Rocky Mountains has suggested that the notoriously racist group should be more accepting of black people, gays and even Jews - to the extent that they could even become members.

WAY TO PROVE MY POINT IDIOT LMAO

IT SAYS THEY WANT TO ACCEPT BLACKS GAYS AND EVEN JEWS. THE WORD “EVEN” WOULD BE INSINUATING THAT JEWS ARE ENEMY NUMBER 1.

READ WHAT U POST BEFORE U POST IT NEXT TIME, MY FRIEND
:mjlol: just like a cac fakkit twisting shyt to lie, it said be more accepting of blacks and gays but you left out the bolded where it said the Jews could actually join. Not that they needed the invite jews been in the KKK since the 1960's, even leaders in their :mjpls:

Leader of K.k.k. and American Nazi Party Revealed to Be a Jew
By ArchiveAuthor

Nov 1, 1965 5:00AM

Leader of K.k.k. and American Nazi Party Revealed to Be a Jew - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

you know why it's so easy for Jews to get accepted by white racists? :patrice: That little thing you claim to be the number 1 enemy of?

killacal

Banned
Daps
yes ive proved im black before. what have I said that was suspect?
I guarantee I do more shyt for the black youth than all yall combined on here

you're a fukking idiot. the KKK was created after the Civil War to scare freed blacks from voting in elections and to keep us suppressed under Jim Crow laws even though slavery was officially ended.. Sit the fukk down cac.

@I Really Mean It I see you son. We dont have the same views but you proved you are a bruh. my bad

mods someone ban @Sccit
How has he proved it?
:mjgrin:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

giphy.webp

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

@Houston911 @Diasporan Royalty

How long are y'all going to let this person continue to make a mockery of black people and the black struggle? Why is this allowed? In other predominantly non black forums if a black person is talking reckless, they'll get banned. But on here non blacks like this guy can say wild shyt and continue to post on here. I don't get it. This guy has been saying reckless shyt about blacks for a long ass time. Will something be done? :gucci:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LOL THIS IS CLASSIC, ONLY ON THE COLI WOULD THERE BE MORONS DUMB ENOUGH TO NOT REALIZE THE KKK IS AN ANTI-JEW ORGANIZATION

@staticshock KILL YOURSELF U TRANNY CHASING FRUITCUP

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Houston911 @Diasporan Royalty

How long are y'all going to let this person continue to make a mockery of black people and the black struggle? Why is this allowed? In other predominantly non black forums if a black person is talking reckless, they'll get banned. But on here non blacks like this guy can say wild shyt and continue to post on here. I don't get it. This guy has been saying reckless shyt about blacks for a long ass time. Will something be done? :gucci:

SO KKK ISNT AN ANTI-JEWISH ORGANIZATION?

@Houston911 @Brooklynzson WE SHOULD ADD AN IQ TEST THAT NEEDS TO BE PASSED BEFORE ALLOWING PEOPLE TO POST HERE

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL THIS IS CLASSIC, ONLY ON THE COLI WOULD THERE BE MORONS DUMB ENOUGH TO NOT REALIZE THE KKK IS AN ANTI-JEW ORGANIZATION

@staticshock KILL YOURSELF U TRANNY CHASING FRUITCUP
Moreless.

The Nazis were an anti Black regime that committed a genocide against BLACK PEOPLE!

And a few Jews too I believe.

The holocaust is one of the worst things that has been done to Black people. Nazis were founded to commit genocide against Blacks.

:troll: