I propose the first annual "Coli Purge" for the better good

Daps
Reppin
VOID
stop here... wrong again... these are the 1st things they attack you on & the 1st things people throw in the bushes.... i study people so i know this.... the best thing to have as black man is an education cause the truth is harder to compromise... unless youre a broke man of great integrity they can make you find a way to violate 1 or all of those... i can honestly say i study people & ive never met a 100% honest person, myself included... i value my princilples but my words vary on our relationship... if my day was fukked i lie to people i dont want in my business....

but hey, if you dont respond on some real shyt im done... i came in here from a bulletin.... i saw some real shyt tried to engage.... fukk it, im out....

I feel ya...I got my education...but I'm tryna have more to fall back on. you're right though...no one is 100% honest...as proof by this thread.

The truth is harder to compromise...it's also hard to explain to people that are used to lies.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
But real talk, not tryna be a straight up meanie and get 5th grade essays n shyt thrown at me, but breh you're being reaaaaaaaallllllly hormotional right now. I mean, you definitely lost. The Coli ain't a real place dude. You pourin your heart and soul out over some bullshyt. I mean, I personally thank you for the fukkery. shyts funny. But you sound entirely too mad.

This shyt right here ain't real life, cousin. And no matter how many exclamation points you use or how long u been roll bouncin, you can't kick somebody's ass on the internet :dead:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
But real talk, not tryna be a straight up meanie and get 5th grade essays n shyt thrown at me, but breh you're being reaaaaaaaallllllly hormotional right now. I mean, you definitely lost. The Coli ain't a real place dude. You pourin your heart and soul out over some bullshyt. I mean, I personally thank you for the fukkery. shyts funny. But you sound entirely too mad.

This shyt right here ain't real life, cousin. And no matter how many exclamation points you use or how long u been roll bouncin, you can't kick somebody's ass on the internet :dead:

:laff:

Ouch....Legacy gettin bodied ITT ....will stay tuned to thread

Daps
Reppin
VOID

There's no point in arguing on the internet...no matter who wins...it's still retarded. I'm really high and can't get to sleep right now...this is just entertainment at this point. Like, e-rep, e-whatever...that's nothing. This @HookersandIceCream dude ain't gonna catch this fade in Brooklyn...I'd have no problems whupping this dude's ass IRL but it ain't worth going to jail over. That's why it's best not to even go down that route.

And I'll admit...I get emotional...I got every right to be. I don't like people trying to disrespect me online or in real life. That's what it comes down to. I never said one bad word about this fukk nikka on this board and I would never say anything bad to anyone else.

Fukk it...back to smoking pot.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Do you also suffer a disposition to selective reading on here? Don't ignore me because I make valid statements! I can write essays too... :skip:

Why are you trying to portray yourself as someone who has clean e-hands? I've seen (and been victim of) your 1 star threads and 'disrespect'. You've never apologized for calling me a sh!t poster (not that I care though) but you're out 'ere copping pleas.. saying but.. but.. but I've never mean to anyone before :damn:

You have. Stop acting like a saint. In fact, if I recall correctly, you negged me once because I was mean to one of you 'girl' friends on here ( a girl who was your e-friend) so you jumped in and actually wrote in the neg description 'don't come at my friend'. Where is she now? NO WHERE.. you fcking simp!!!

You're soo annoying. I swear you created that attention-wh0ring thread (like a girl would) and said you were leaving?? What happened? It just proves that it was all for attention.

I hate being mean but do you know what i hate more?

A princess that lies.

:usure:
I never tried to portray myself as some saint. I'll admit, I negged you before and another time...but that was because those posts were just not cool. Personally, I have nothing to do with what anyone else posts, but I always assume that if they're in the red...they did something obviously that people weren't feeling.

If I had problems with you in the past? I'll apologize. But I'll admit...I just don't understand why you :cape:for @HookersandIceCream when he's followed me in threads and talked smack about me unprovoked. he's not the only one either...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/who-...name-on-sohh-this-fakkit-needs-a-life.229803/

I'm just sayin...it don't look good :cape:for people who are obviously in the wrong.