I noticed this site has become VERY ANTI Hip Hop lately…

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
I think explicit hip hop should be for adults only...I mean no radio/playlists/youtube/etc... but that will/can never happen. Me personally, I don't give a flying fukk about any rapper whatsoever, don't want to be like them, don't think they're cool, etc... None of that, never have...so they have no impression on me, I'm grown, I can just listen to the pimping and gangbanging and womanizing and drug dealing and killing each other and materialism and get my workout in then cut that bullshyt off when I leave the gym and go back to Marvin and Sade.

My only gripe ever is the babies consuming this shyt 24/7 and really looking up to these guys and this lifestyle they talk about...that they themselves aren't even crazy enough to really be living. How people gloss over the obvious, clear, undeniable, influence this shyt has over the babies is disgusting man, for real, and sad. If my daughter and stepson spoke like TI's kid, with all that cussin and posturing and bullshyt, they'd get that shyt disciplined out of them real quick.

If you're an adult and you enjoy listening to valueless music all day and still get your 40 hours in and provide for your family and all that, so fukking what? Do you, lol, enjoy that shyt champ. Being an apologist for it is gross to me but that's just me, I care too much about the babies and I have babies, I can't ignore the bad shyt just because I grew up on it and love it, can't do that.
Be a parent. Easy fix.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
There's a lot of people here that can see the degeneracy emanating from this murder music masquerading as 'hip hop'. How many 'positive songs' can you make? If you're not negative, you'll get called corny and ignored. On the other hand, music about killing, robbing, stealing, and a host of other degrading acts is promoted all over the place. How many rappers have been dying lately? Being a rapper is almost like willingly stepping onto a battlefield.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s like people completely forgot 05 - 09
Or something
The Jeezys the TIP, the Gucci, the boosie the game the 50
Etc etc etc.

People talking about “but but but this time it’s just violent rap out”

Someone even mentioned 2012 and prime wale, Drake, kdot and cole were on top

But y’all do remember a lot of those kats were shat on for being softer and less violent than the rappers before them?

Y’all remember Jeezy’s infamous “ do Nas bust his guns though”

Keep it funky

We just got old
This a old man site now

I joined this site when I was like 21 and I was able to keep up and mess with all the new stuff

I’m 30 now
I can’t get jiggy with it
It’s not necessarily because the music is bad either

We just have different needs from our music the more :flabbynsick: we get

nikka embrace

We used to laugh at the old nikkaz who couldn’t get us

Now
We are those old nikkaz :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk do a lot of y’all even still post here? Between the bullshyt music takes. The seemingly blatant disgust for anything hip hop related. The condescending nature of y’all posts. The damn near flat out c00n posting ESPECIALLY in TLR. Feels like I’m in a forum with a bunch of undercover crackas and cornballs. I’m getting more and more uncomfortable posting here cause of it.
C
A
C
S

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Personally for me when I found out that rap music was INTENTIONALLY weaponized against the black community is when it started looking funny to me:

I mean this should be obvious to anyone with common sense and discernment.

I love hip-hop itself but I side eye any black person who can't atleast halfway understand the opposing argument about the negative affects of rap music propaganda.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or something
Etc etc etc.

But y’all do remember a lot of those kats were shat on for being softer and less violent than the rappers before them?

Keep it funky

We just got old
This a old man site now

I joined this site when I was like 21 and I was able to keep up and mess with all the new stuff

I’m 30 now

nikka embrace

Now
It's not a "needs" thing tho bro...it's just as we age we (should) become less immature and stupid, and this is reflected in our views and opinions. As a kid I just thought the old heads was haters...because to me the music was just cool, I didn't know any better. As an adult, I realize the shyt was madd violent and stupid and dangerous for an impressionable kid to be consuming ad nauseam...looking up to these idiots.

Only in hip hop is everything dictated by the babies...they are the tastemakers. That's why a lot of the popular images/content we get is so stupid and ignorant...kids run this shyt. The youth steer the cool ship here...and you got 40+ year olds frontin like they're younger, riding along looking fukkin stupid, lol...100% weirdos. Imagine if teens ran the household or were in real positions of power, lol, imagine the fukkery levels...well here that's the reality.

Dudes gotta grow up bro...I think a lot of these defenders probably still live with they parents...got no relationship, no seeds...just be online all day bullshytting living a lie...like a fukking kid, straight weirdo status. Nigs gotta grow up and shape up man, clock is ticking. Or don't, lol...I'm just tryna help. No responsible adult is going to defend obvious poison...especially when the effects of it are evident.

And salute to yall who are just loyal to a fault because hip hop raised you so you ridin...I aint even mad at yall too tough, I empathize. I'm talking to the lost nigs...the ones who think that vapid, stupid, ignorant hip hop = black culture...that's why when you see people attacking that shyt you get on some " :ohmy: , you hate your own people!!!" timing. fukk outta here, that shyt aint my culture, that's demon culture, get that shyt up off of us. Truth be told, that "demon" "savage" "devil" shyt is more white culture...but yall aint tryna go there yet, holla at me tho.

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Or something
Etc etc etc.

Keep it funky

We just got old
This a old man site now

I’m 30 now

nikka embrace

Now
Nah this ain't it.

That shyt is trash, including many old rap songs too.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean this should be obvious to anyone with common sense and discernment.

I love hip-hop itself but I side eye any black person who can't atleast halfway understand the opposing argument about the negative affects of rap music propaganda.
You and me both bruh.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We literally have a form of music where the female admirers of it say, "If you haven't caught a body, you ain't a real man" and the practitioners of drill will say things like, "If you haven't drilled then you ain't a real drill rapper."

These negroes are dissing the dead, filming videos by their enemies gravesites, 12 year old kids jumping around with real guns but we're supposed to ignore this dysfunction?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Some of ya'll got the audacity to call people speaking against this demonic music 'c00ns'. This 'woman' is twerking in front of an abortion clinic talking about she has murder on her mind in reference to killing her kid and being 'baby daddy free'. I'm sure some of ya'll support this because them liberals done gave you scooby snacks and a belly rub every time you support black babies being murdered