I noticed this site has become VERY ANTI Hip Hop lately…

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I made the thread IN THE BOOTH and I sent TLR it’s MUCH DESERVED strays cause that shyt is a fukking cess pool. Lol.
U a real nikka ain’t u, why u throwing strays?

nikka came to his circle to get jerked real quick now he mad it ain’t goin how he thought

Y’all some lame mfs fasho

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No, I’m sorry, you cannot tell me that 40 years of hip hop, all of a suddenly in these past 3 years street shyt is the only thing people want to see become hits. You have large segments (men and women, and yes, plenty of under 30s) of people complaining about this, clearly this ain’t what everyone wants to hear all the time. This is solely the reflection of of a fukked up music industry and a broken system that has made music consumption too segmented. If four sub segments of rap are getting 19% of the spins/streams and one segment gets 24%, that doesn’t mean people just want to hear gangsta/murder music, it simply has more spins to chart. Doesn’t help that platforms like Spotify load 4 of the top 5 rap playlists with death and thot rap, don’t know how the other platforms do, but I’m sure it’s the same on Apple and YouTube, but a lot of listeners just fukk with playlists and this is what they’re being served and therefore what gets spins
How music is consumed is the biggest reason. You don’t think labels have data on what type of songs are being skipped and what type of songs are being replayed. The labels are only going to supply what’s in demand.

It’s also a result of Rap now being the biggest genre. Prior to this era rap artist tried to tap into pop markets, rock markets and R&B markets.

Apple Music Rap life playlist is all street artist and Jack Harlow

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
U a real nikka go address the problem in TLR, if not u just made this thread to vent, go talk to a therapist

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
U a real nikka go address the problem in TLR, if not u just made this thread to vent, go talk to a therapist
I address this section cause this is the section I frequent the most. I have spoken on these issues in TLR plenty of times as well. I’m just not dedicating a whole thread because THEM muthafukkas over there ain’t right in the head.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cause that nikka’s a goof. Any other questions? U should be glad I’m giving u attention right now.
Bra who are u?

It’s ji funny cuz u kno damn well u posted this in the booth cuz u don’t want the smoke from TLR nikkas

The nikka a goof u should be able to destroy his points easily

How u a real nikka but u made the thread to vent rather than discuss wats fr bothering u wit who doing wat u got a gripe wit?

Cmon son stop it, I don’t care how long u been posting on the coli, this sum champ ass behavior from a self proclaimed “real nikka”

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bra who are u?

It’s ji funny cuz u kno damn well u posted this in the booth cuz u don’t want the smoke from TLR nikkas

How u a real nikka but u made the thread to vent rather than discuss wats fr bothering u wit who doing wat u got a gripe wit?

Cmon son stop it, I don’t care how long u been posting on the coli, this sum champ ass behavior from a self proclaimed “real nikka”
I made the thread to speak to the nikkas in this section and anyone else who wanted to chime in. Not just to vent. Matter fact I barely make threads. Are u ok bruh? U looking like a fool right now cause u was rambling wrong shyt for the last 2 pages. Lol.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Bra who are u?

Tbh tho it’s prolly better he posted it here. Most TLR nikkas don’t like ANYTHING
:heh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nope. @Apprentice is just wrong

King Von was a menace just like Beanie Siegel in his songs

No real hiphop head(everyone posting on a rap forum) is turned off by Vons content
This is the shyt that is funny to me. I was in middle and high school listening to some of the most violent lyrics ever wrote. Mobb Deep might be my favorite group ever. Beans is one of my favorite rappers ever. And these nikkas really lived dangerous lives. But nikkas make excuses for it becuz it was more lyrical