I noticed this site has become VERY ANTI Hip Hop lately…

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bra idc if u can recognize my shyt or not

Fact remains is y’all crying and clutching pearls cuz nikkas not fukkin wit the kill nikkas rara bullshyt music

U guys tryna attribute that shyt to hip hop like it’s the whole genre is sad and just sum goofy shyt fr fr
What’s the difference between gangster rap and drill rap?

What’s the difference between mafioso rap and trapping?

This is a rap forum which is The Op point. How are you claiming to be turned off by song topics

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What’s the difference between gangster rap and drill rap?

What’s the difference between mafioso rap and trapping?

No one is not listening to rap that is hiphop head because of the song topics
honestly idek wat u talkin bout you’d be better off quoting sumone else

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The blog era was a unique time in rap that can’t be compared to any other era

The variety came from need to appeal to different audiences which was my original point in this thread. You don’t need to appeal to R&B fans, you don’t need commercial records made specifically for radio anymore.

The street records become hits these days. They don’t need hooks or anything.

And let’s be real. Most hiphop heads use to complain about the “song for ladies/momma/heal the world” that had to be on every album
It was unique - every single era had multifaceted records and/or artists

88-92 everything from rakim, to nwa, to de La soul, to heavy d and kid n play

92-97 - ATCQ, to snoop, to wu, to nas, to black moon and souls of mischief

97-04 jay to Missy to mase to dmx to common, mos def and talib, OutKast

05-09 ti, kanye, bunch of dancing ringtone rappers, jeezy, more common, gentrified jay z

Like what are you talking about?

And what are you defining as a hip hop head? Because when I see that I think hip hop snobs running around talking about “that real” who only listen to 90’s boom bap or underground lyrical miracle shyt, they hate everything

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bra u sound like a Karen

He talked about how revered these people are in death but how nikkas let DMX die broke and drug addicted.

He talked bout how nip repped a gang and gave back and they let him die out there wit no help

Stop bringing up Charleston White, u no different from the nikkas who blame hip hop for crimes.
nikka suck a dikk. I see the reason yo bytch ass keep tryna attack me cause u be right in them threads co-signing the fukkery. Don’t quote me. The real nikkas on this site know what the fukk time it is.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka :what: . This nikka was in the thread defending him bringing up Trayvon and Zimmerman. Like I said.
Read this post slowly so you can understand

You said nikkas we're in that thread congratulating Charleston White. This is not true. You made it up

Then you tried to switch it up to defending because you know you made that shyt up for dramatic effect. I don't care about nikkas defending shyt we all got different opinions

But to say nikkas was congratulating Charleston for what he said is false and a nikka would get banned for doing that shyt

Again words mean things. You just saying whatever because you know nikkas ain't gonna follow up and agree because they think it makes them look cool

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yea I’m out this thread

The basis of this thread wasn’t genuine and that’s why it’s 25 pages

If u not gon acknowledge there’s clearly a specific type of hip hop this site is against than u just lookin for arguments

Yatchy dropped that Poland shyt and The Booth’s old ass was vibing to it

This thread just pearl clutching cuz sumone must’ve said fukk king Von or sumn.

If u don’t wanna acknowledge mainstream rap and the rap that’s pushed by labels is largely anti-black bs, then that’s your prerogative

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Read this post slowly so you can understand

You said nikkas we're in that thread congratulating Charleston White. This is not true. You made it up

Then you tried to switch it up to defending because you know you made that shyt up for dramatic effect. I don't care about nikkas defending shyt we all got different opinions

But to say nikkas was congratulating Charleston for what he said is false and a nikka would get banned for doing that shyt

Again words mean things. You just saying whatever because you know nikkas ain't gonna follow up and agree because they think it makes them look cool
nikka don’t quote me wit yo disingenuous bullshyt no more. Just have a peep at the other threads I linked.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
My guy. Am I lying when I say nikkas on here hate rappers and want them to die and go to jail and blame them for all of society’s ills?
I think this is one of those generational things. These nikkas just love to complain and looking to blame someone for whatever Ills they have going on in their lives.

Most of the Booth nikkas are herbs.... Just what it is. On top of nikkas just have terrible taste in music.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yea I’m out this thread

The basis of this thread wasn’t genuine and that’s why it’s 25 pages

If u not gon acknowledge there’s clearly a specific type of hip hop this site is against than u just lookin for arguments

Yatchy dropped that Poland shyt and The Booth’s old ass was vibing to it

This thread just pearl clutching cuz sumone must’ve said fukk king Von or sumn.

If u don’t wanna acknowledge mainstream rap and the rap that’s pushed by labels is largely anti-black bs, then that’s your prerogative
Yea get the fukk outta here.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikka suck a dikk. I see the reason yo bytch ass keep tryna attack me cause u be right in them threads co-signing the fukkery. Don’t quote me. The real nikkas on this site know what the fukk time it is.
Lmaoo and wat makes u a real nikka bra?

Shut the fukk up stop dikk sucking rappers you fakkit ass nikka

nikka in here crying cuz forum members don’t like killer rap and then callin himself a real nikka

p*ssy ass nikka foh

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I think this is one of those generational things. These nikkas just love to complain and looking to blame someone for whatever Ills they have going on in their lives.

Most of the Booth nikkas are herbs.... Just what it is. On top of nikkas just have terrible taste in music.
I’m speaking on TLR as well. nikkas post like racist crackas up in that shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Lmaoo and wat makes u a real nikka bra?

Shut the fukk up stop dikk sucking rappers you fakkit ass nikka

nikka in here crying cuz forum members don’t like killer rap and then callin himself a real nikka

p*ssy ass nikka foh
Holla at me bruh. If I’m p*ssy holla at me off this shyt. I’m right in the BX.