I never saw Michael Jordan play in his prime....

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Jordan Beat The Best Competition Ever

Kobe Got His Titles Vs The Nets, Sixers, Pacers, Magic, Celtics :flabbynsick:

MJ 6-0 :ohlawd:

Kobe 5-2

teacher

All Star
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan was 25, Kobe 34.

:yayo::clap::yayo:

I've always wondered what sorta stats young Kobe would've got if he didn't play with another dominant scorer like Shaq and played in an offense like the one D'antoni is running right now rather than the rigid triangle O

he prolly woulda had many more 30/7/6 seasons like he did in '03.....maybe even something close to Jordan's 32/8/8 in '89

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I've always wondered what sorta stats young Kobe would've got if he didn't play with another dominant scorer like Shaq and played in an offense like the one D'antoni is running right now rather than the rigid triangle O

he prolly woulda had many more 30/7/6 seasons like he did in '03.....maybe even something close to Jordan's 32/8/8 in '89

35 7 7 easily. For several seasons.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
this is by far one of the worst posts i've ever seen.

Kobe x10 = MJ?

Thank you ESPN and Nike for brainwashing these nikkas. You can say MJ is better without that crap.

We.. well i didn't have ESPN growing up. And i wore prowings rarely got Nikes. Im from the hood. Anyway, i wasn't brainwashed just watched a ton of bull's games growing up in Illinois wgn and Nbc .

I wasn't as spoiled as some of you today

10x was a bit much but I'm a bias Chicago bulls fan

Maybe 5x

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
kobe is exciting because you know hes gonna shoot and its 80% chance he might come through or do something completely stupid

MJ was like the grimm reaper walking into the room

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I dont know....all I know is that nikka would've went OFF :ohlawd:

27.6ppg (48%fg), 5ast, 5rbs, 1.3stl (Kobe, 34 years old, 2013)
28.7ppg (47%fg), 6ast, 4rbs, 1.7stl (Jordan, 34 years old, 1998)

34 years old and he still :smugdraper:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
kobe is exciting because you know hes gonna shoot and its 80% chance he might come through or do something completely stupid

MJ was like the grimm reaper walking into the room

Kobe cool

But i never hear how he partied with the team he faced the next day give them 38-45

Mike was simply a monster.

Its just different :manny:

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Not to take anything away from Kobe, He's an all time great.
The vibe was different with MJ.
The aura of invincibility was real with Jordan in the 90's.
We just all knew he was gonna take over and win.
The respect he got from his peers and the fans were on a different level.

If I could describe his presence on the court with smileys it would look like this.
:birdman::win::smugdraper::myman::obama::demonic::win::win:

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
Lets just say it like this MJ was with one of the GOATS teams of all and is the reason why half of the dudes are eating good (Shoe deals, endorsements, movies ETC).

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen both of them play and Jordan was better, but not by as much as some people like to pretend.

Jordan was a MUCH more tenacious defender throughout his career and that more than anything gives him the edge.

Kobe is a better shooter than Jordan was.

I used to think Jordan was better off the ball, but Kobe is just as good, he just doesn't play off the ball nearly enough.

There's a gap between them and Jordan is in front, but that gap is a LOT smaller than people are willing or comfortable with admitting.

Some people are too invested in hating Kobe to the point where as a basketball fan they can't give him his due. Some people still trying to argue Magic is the greatest Laker ever even though Kobe has won just as much and dominates the Lakers record book (which is a feat in and of itself).

Daps
He had a great performance, why can't you dudes just leave it at that? Anytime this nikka sneezes you dudes start that same old tired shyt :smh:

Because these performances are like a drug, where the state of euphoria is becoming more and more powerful after every dose - it almost feels like it isn't real. The Jordan comparisons are the closest thing folk can use to describe the feeling.

:noah: