I never saw Michael Jordan play in his prime....

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:what: what does dude smiling have to do with whether his game is fun to watch

Kobe is the most exciting player because he does the most impossible moves and hits the most miraculous shots as evidenced by his game against the Raptors

that was a finish that no one else in the NBA is capable of and in the history of the game maybe only Michael could have done the same

that is why I said he's fun to watch.....not because I care whether he's having fun on the court

Kobe hasn't made any "impossible moves" or "miraculous shots" no else has done - especially against the Raptors.

If you wanna say he's the most exciting player, okay. I disagree. It's more fun to be entertained by people who enjoy what they're doing.

Jram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so he might be better than Kobe but to me in my opinion, Kobe's the best I've ever seen. Someone better might have come before him and someone better might come after, I'm just glad I lived to see Kobe Bryant play. The man is simply amazing and its gonna be a dark day in the NBA when he retires.

Simply said. A legend.

I'm nearly 1000 percent sure he isn't the best you've ever seen, because you've been able to see Shaquille O'Neal and Lebron James play at a higher level.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't read most of this thread (and I won't), but if you thought watching Kobe Bryant play basketball was "fun" then I cry for your childhood/life experiences that shape your idea of merriment.

I doubt Kobe Bryant even has fun playing basketball...he seems quite the surly character. So did Micheal Jordan at times, but at least he looked like he had fun on the court...

Jordan had fun embarassing niccas... but I doubt he enjoyed basketball. MJ is an old assh*le from the South, if it was a spades league he would still be the GOAT because he lives to embrass niccas and is spiteful enough to spend hours practicing.

Kobe has that, but he emulated it from Jordan. Kobe wanted to be loved. Then Denver happened and he really started taking MJ's personality. But you can't fake it 24/7. Bean just uses it on the court. But look at when Vanessa left him, this dude begged.

While when Wanita left... :mjpls:

Im just saying, to the kids watching Kobe now, know you're watching a MJ Stan who used EVERYTHING he learned from MJ. His moves, his personality, even damn near the same jersey number. Kobe will never be MJ but will be the closest because he dedicated himself to becoming MJ.

Lebron is more of a Magic/Karl Malone in one. He likes his teammates. He's effective down to a fault. His game is all power and size. The man barely takes three pointers anymore :skip:

But on a personality level, Lebron craves to be liked. He cannot stand being disliked. He hasn't found that spitefulness and I doubt he ever will just like Magic.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Kobe and Jordan are both amazing players but Jordan will always have that slight lead. Never a blowout in comparison to both their careers

Lets just leave it at that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm nearly 1000 percent sure he isn't the best you've ever seen, because you've been able to see Shaquille O'Neal and Lebron James play at a higher level.

nothing LeBron has done yet makes me think he could take prime Kobe.....he might be more efficient but he's not better.....prime Kobe was outscoring teams by himself

2000 Shaq is the most dominant player I've ever seen but he didn't keep it up. Like a spark he shone brightly for a lil bit but flickered away.

Jram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing LeBron has done yet makes me think he could take prime Kobe.....he might be more efficient but he's not better.....prime Kobe was outscoring teams by himself

2000 Shaq is the most dominant player I've ever seen but he didn't keep it up. Like a spark he shone brightly for a lil bit but flickered away.

What you call prime Kobe is the same Kobe as always with more field goal attempts on bad teams. His efficiency doesn't change, only his volume. That's why you get the perception he was 'outscoring teams by himself'.

His peak doesn't measure up to Lebron's by any statistical measure.

As far as Shaq, nobody talked about keeping up or longevity. Shaq's peak was undeniably more productive than Kobe's.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you call prime Kobe is the same Kobe as always with more field goal attempts on bad teams. His efficiency doesn't change, only his volume. That's why you get the perception he was 'outscoring teams by himself'.

His peak doesn't measure up to Lebron's by any statistical measure.

As far as Shaq, nobody talked about keeping up or longevity. Shaq's peak was undeniably more productive than Kobe's.

Actually he did literally outscore a team by himself, and he did so efficiently. Kobe's greatest scoring performances were all done with him shooting 50% or better from the field.