I never saw Michael Jordan play in his prime....

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you didn't reply cuz you already know the answer :pachaha:
MJ established himself as the undisputed GOAT against the best (especially in the playoffs), not against mediocre teams like your boy.
Why didn't Kobe do that against the Heat, Spurs or OKC? He's putting up all these stats against bottom-feeders.
Kobe stans wonder why they constantly get shytted on, yet they're the ones always bringin up MJ's name.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
you're exagerating . Plus Kobe been great, for a longer stretch than MJ

Yet has less mvps , scoring titles, and most importantly rings

Kobe my nikka but i got the chance to watch both prime Kobe and Mike

Jordan was better in my opinion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah we'll be iight Bron/Durant/Wade/Rose/Sabo etc... here we good

none of those dudes are IMO even close to Kobe in terms of excitement and skill

I watch every Lakers game whether they're playing a bottom feeder like Toronto or the Thunder on national TV because of how incredible Kobe is. I only watch those other dudes when they're playing legit teams on national TV. Kobe's the only dude right now in the league who I make a conscious effort to watch every game he plays.

Its gonna be a dark time when he's gone. Hopefully someone like Andrew Wiggins can come in and take over for Bean when he goes out like Kobe came in and took over Mike after he retired.

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden

Im not arguing Kobe was better we all know Jordan was better but the gap isn't as big as many make it out to be.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
you didn't reply cuz you already know the answer :pachaha:
MJ established himself as the undisputed GOAT against the best (especially in the playoffs), not against mediocre teams like your boy.
Why didn't Kobe do that against the Heat, Spurs or OKC? He's putting up all these stats against bottom-feeders.
Kobe stans wonder why they constantly get shytted on, yet they're the ones always bringin up MJ's name.

Five rings and seven Finals appearances. Looks like he's been doing something right. :umad:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I've seen both in their primes as good as kobe is he's not better than jordan but he's closin the gap

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

His issue isn't with you saying MJ was better. It was you saying 10x like Kobe is some d-league player. This is a top 10 player of all time. There isn't a single player in hisotry "10x" better than anyone in that group.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Im not arguing Kobe was better we all know Jordan was better but the gap isn't as big as many make it out to be.

:whoa:

Kobe that dude i wasn't trying to derail your thread

His issue isn't with you saying MJ was better. It was you saying 10x like Kobe is some d-league player. This is a top 10 player of all time. There isn't a single player in hisotry "10x" better than anyone in that group.

Maybe it's my Illinois basis.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
He had a great performance, why can't you dudes just leave it at that? Anytime this nikka sneezes you dudes start that same old tired shyt :smh:

Nah, you have to excuse everyone of them this year we haven't had much to eat. Let us have this :noah: