I never saw Michael Jordan play in his prime....

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
His issue isn't with you saying MJ was better. It was you saying 10x like Kobe is some d-league player. This is a top 10 player of all time. There isn't a single player in hisotry "10x" better than anyone in that group.

Jordan is 99 overall on NBA2k, Kobe is 98. That's how I look at it. Pairing a '92 Jordan up against a '06 Kobe would end up with somebody dying on the court. It would be that serious out there.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Swagnificent

I saw Mike play in his prime

And good as you think Kobe is magnify that by ten and that what Jordan was to the game simply amazing

No hate on Kobe

this is by far one of the worst posts i've ever seen.

Kobe x10 = MJ?

Thank you ESPN and Nike for brainwashing these nikkas. You can say MJ is better without that crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I seen both. Kobe is more skilled and MJ is more talented, MJ was slightly better because of his length and athletic ability. Both are extremely talented.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Jordan is 99 overall on NBA2k, Kobe is 98. That's how I look at it. Pairing a '92 Jordan up against a '06 Kobe would end up with somebody dying on the court. It would be that serious out there.

I had NBA Action with MJ when he was roster player 99. Hakeem was rated a 98 and MJ was a 97. :russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
ESPN and Nike done made some of these dudes think MJ was this mystical ball player. He was damn good but he wasn't that damn good to where he's ten times better than anyone who is elite.

Him and Kobe are neck and neck. Kobe did somethings better than MJ and MJ did somethings better than Kobe. I'll take MJ. He just was more athletic and had better physical attributes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a great performance, why can't you dudes just leave it at that? Anytime this nikka sneezes you dudes start that same old tired shyt :smh:

he's MJ to nikkas like me who ain't old and grew up in the 90s

I'll just put it this way. With the way Kobe has played the last 13 years, I don't feel I missed anything by not seeing Jordan. :manny:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
ESPN and Nike done made some of these dudes think MJ was this mystical ball player. He was damn good but he wasn't that damn good to where he's ten times better than anyone who is elite.

Him and Kobe are neck and neck. Kobe did somethings better than MJ and MJ did somethings better than Kobe. I'll take MJ. He just was more athletic and had better physical attributes.

if kobe had Jordans hands :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan wasn't no fukking 10 times better than Kobe, get the muthafukk out of here, he was just mentally tougher and just smarter, but as far as skills...no difference

pretty much.....I've never seen a play Mike made in a game that Kobe hasn't made......except for maybe shyt like the rock the baby dunk cause Kobe got small hands......but in terms of skill plays......I ain't seen one play that Mike's done that Kobe hasn't

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I never said Kobe was better than Mike cause I never saw Mike play. If people who saw both play and say Mike's better then I ain't got no problem with that. I just made this thread to say that I'm just glad I got to see Kobe. No regrets about never seeing Jordan cause Kobe has been more than enough in terms of skills, athleticism, excitement, accolades, and titles.