I never saw Michael Jordan play in his prime....

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Keep in mind, the dude you're talking about openly admits he really doesn't watch anyone else

I'm not faulting anyone either, I'm a fan of the game first and foremost, and as such I feel like I missed out not seeing the other greats. He's not a fan of basketball, his posts tell you that much.

Atleast he admits that much :ehh: id rather have that than these fakkits here talkin about Jordan and never seen him play in his prime besides youtube highlights and stat sheets

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mysmilie_2398.gif

no hes not

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Atleast he admits that much :ehh: id rather have that than these fakkits here talkin about Jordan and never seen him play in his prime besides youtube highlights and stat sheets

Nah, you're not getting what I meant bruh, he said he doesn't watch any of the other star players today unless they're playing in high profile games.

But, you'll catch this dude in threads talking about the same players he doesn't watch.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
you and i both know those weren't the "same" jazz teams. The only mainstays were stockton and malone. No one was beating the showtime lakers in the west. I can't hold that against Utah.

I said "that same Jazz core" my dude.

"The only main stays" for most great teams are a duo. The best duo Jordan faced were Malone and Stockton....a core that couldn't do it in the 80s.

Which proves my point about Jordans era being far from the most competitive ever.

:childplease:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
So your saying any other top three guard would have won w/ Shaq:myman:

I'd go as far as top 10 guard and they would have won more.

Kobe did it w/ top 3 all time though breh. Then wanted a trade when he didnt produce chips. Then got another more current top 3 player.

Every player isn't lucky enough to be traded to the "goat" franchise.

If you don't know the difference of importance between a top 3center and a top 5 ballhog guard, I don't know what to tell you.

fukk you mean :wtf: Kobe is gonna go down as top 10 ever and a top 3 guard of all time. Kobe's best years came without a sure thing hall of famer. Shaqs best years was with Kobe

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The reason why I say MJ is better cuz he dominated the playoffs and finals and he's still a better overall player everything kobe does mike did better(except handles and long range and difficult shots).Kobe only has 1 50 point playoff game and 1 40 point finals game in his career and has had several humiliating playoff losses those are a few reasons why I say mj is better cuz he willed his team to wins in the playoffs/finals.Jordan was dropping 55 in the playoffs at the same age kobe is right now

Skill wise the gap has closed significantly.They are damn near even.Jordan is the blueprint to kobes current playing style tho

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The reason why I say MJ is better cuz he dominated the playoffs and finals and he's still a better overall player everything kobe does mike did better(except handles and long range and difficult shots).Kobe only has 1 50 point playoff game and 1 40 point finals game in his career and has had several humiliating playoff losses those are a few reasons why I say mj is better cuz he willed his team to wins in the playoffs/finals.Jordan was dropping 55 in the playoffs at the same age kobe is right now

Skill wise the gap has closed significantly.They are damn near even.Jordan is the blueprint to kobes current playing style tho

True shyt right spoken right here.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you mean :wtf: Kobe is gonna go down as top 10 ever and a top 3 guard of all time. Kobe's best years came without a sure thing hall of famer. Shaqs best years was with Kobe

What are you talking about?

Wade top 3 when he won w/Shaq, so you say. I then said, so Shaq could of win w/ any top three guard or top ten guard for that matter.

Kobe best years= without top 3 big man, bad team success.
Shaqs best years= deep playoff runs with random top 5 guards(top 10 IMO guards)
Shaq was also past his prime w/ wade. :manny:

We agree, its all semantics.:win:

*Kobe wasnt top ten all time when he played with Shaq.*

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Watchin the 2:09 mark live :whoo:

Mike willed us to our 6th title the bulls were down 3 with 41 seconds left

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
How many rings has Shaq won without a top 3 guard? Kobe's the only player in history who has this stupid argument thrown against him.

They never answer this question.

Magic - Worthy, Kareem
Bird - McHale, Parish
Kobe - Pau, Bynum
Jordan - Pippen, Rodman
Duncan - Ginoboli, Parker
Shaq - Kobe
Garnett - Pierce, Allen
Hakeem - Drexler, Cassell
Shaq - Wade

Look at that shyt b....most of those HOF guys had a good number two to run with, serviceable guys who could help with the load. Meanwhile Shaq fukkin had the best shooting guard since Jordan & another shooting guard who had the potential to be.....Shaq had more help than fukkin anybody :snoop:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They never answer this question.

Magic - Worthy, Kareem
Bird - McHale, Parish
Kobe - Pau, Bynum
Jordan - Pippen, Rodman
Duncan - Ginoboli, Parker
Shaq - Kobe
Garnett - Pierce, Allen
Hakeem - Drexler, Cassell
Shaq - Wade

Look at that shyt b....most of those HOF guys had a good number two to run with, serviceable guys who could help with the load. Meanwhile Shaq fukkin had the best shooting guard since Jordan & another shooting guard who had the potential to be.....Shaq had more help than fukkin anybody :snoop:

Shaq could have done the same with Paul Pierce and others. Regardless, in his prime, he was the focal point and main cog in the engine. It's you cats that put Kobe shoulder to shoulder to him revising history.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Shaq could have done the same with Paul Pierce and others. Regardless, in his prime, he was the focal point and main cog in the engine. It's you cats that put Kobe shoulder to shoulder to him revising history.

You know Shaq coulda done the same with Pierce based on what?