I need suggestions for a ps4 hard drive upgrade (needed for fall out and BLOPs 3)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
make sure you have the new system software on a thumb drive. After you install the hd, put in the thumbdrive, itll redownload the software....from there you have a new system, so just sign on to PSN and redownload everything....if possible I recommend you hardwire the internet to the ps4 to help with dl speeds.

I have SanDisk Ultra USB 3,0 Flash Drive with me right now.

Exactly like this

mydeal-lk-sandisk-ultra-usb-3-0-flash-drive-32-gb-224.jpg

Will that be all right? :lupe:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man you be fine...it was made for this type of operation in mind....i just swapped out my buddys this week.

Maybe, I'm not smart as you on some computer smart tech or something like that :lupe:

It said, I have to create a folder "PS4" and create another folder "UPDATE" :wtf:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Maybe, I'm not smart as you on some computer smart tech or something like that :lupe:

It said, I have to create a folder "PS4" and create another folder "UPDATE" :wtf:
yeah im actually an idiot with stuff like this lol...i just followed the youtube videos. Yea, just creat the PS4 folder, then in that the update one, it will install all that shyt automatically.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

also, make sure you have the 814 megabyte file on the thumbdrive, not the 300 mb one.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, make sure you have the 814 megabyte file on the thumbdrive, not the 300 mb one.

I just posted the picture breh. It said 32 GB, Speed to up 100 MB/s** which is exactly I have with me right now.