I need suggestions for a ps4 hard drive upgrade (needed for fall out and BLOPs 3)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Ok so I'm going to have to order a new hard drive for my ps4. I want something that is at least 2 TBs (I buy a lot of games :snoop:). Can you guys help me out and recommend me something?
Dude this new drive install games like super fukkin fast. I feel like PS2 era just put in an play that's how quick it is now. It's just those damn patches are what they are.

Still no Fall Out either :mjcry: but from hearing how it's running got me :upsetfavre: but at the same time I'm happy not being a X1 owner:scust: 0 fps

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
You can backup game saves, entire bought games everything to an external drive. Then just restore from the backup
I just swapped in a 1TB drive last night. Thinking I should have gone bigger :jbhmm:
Oh well :manny:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Dude this new drive install games like super fukkin fast. I feel like PS2 era just put in an play that's how quick it is now. It's just those damn patches are what they are.

Still no Fall Out either :mjcry: but from hearing how it's running got me :upsetfavre: but at the same time I'm happy not being a X1 owner:scust: 0 fps
Good u got it installed. I tried installing my 500gb ps4 drive into my ps3 tofay but someone fuvked up one of the screws to the hdd bracket so now i have to order a new bracket. Its only like 8 bucks on amazon

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Just ordered a 2 TB HDD

Gonna take a long ass time to re-install all these games but oh well, let it all download over night and while Im in class

Now I can finally have all the games downloaded instead of deleting one just to install another :mjcry:

Wait did I take this long to do this :mjcry::mjcry:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just ordered a 2 TB HDD

Gonna take a long ass time to re-install all these games but oh well, let it all download over night and while Im in class

Now I can finally have all the games downloaded instead of deleting one just to install another :mjcry:

Wait did I take this long to do this :mjcry::mjcry:
Make sure u reset ur router right before bed, and right after u get up to kerp the strongest signal possible to dl...and dbl check to make sure all ur saves are updated and uploaded to cloud...my madden/mlb franchises were not.

Edit:dl the shyt i play the most first...disks take hardly anytime to reinstall just make sure its all backed up...took me a few days but its worth it..

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Didn't take too long. Like others have said, I would upload to the cloud and move saves to a flash drive to be on the safe side. It didn't take long at all to get new HDD in and get all games back up and running.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I might have to cop a 2TB one...I got 190GB left on my PS4 and purchases will be made this year :francis: