I need suggestions for a ps4 hard drive upgrade (needed for fall out and BLOPs 3)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@KevCo right now, I'm copying my saved data to USB storage so how do I check my USB to see how many space left I have?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
put it in your computer, right click on it and it should say...the saves shouldnt take up too much space tho

I just done copy my saved data to my USB so now I put USB in my computers but it appears on my sceen and saw this "option folder to view files" and "speed up my system"? :mindblown:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@KevCo I put my USB to my computer and I used right click and I saw my PS4 folder from my USB storage "Saved data" :whew:

so that's mean I don't have to create a PS4 folder or I still have to? create a new PS4 and Update folder in USB or what? :lupe:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
@KevCo I put my USB to my computer and I used right click and I saw my PS4 folder from my USB storage "Saved data" :whew:

so that's mean I don't have to create a PS4 folder or I still have to? create a new PS4 and Update folder in USB or what? :lupe:

i would stil make an update folder, not sure how that would work tho....like I mentioned earlier, im not a very technical person lol....i used a different drive to save my games on than I did to update the ps4

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would stil make an update folder, not sure how that would work tho....like I mentioned earlier, im not a very technical person lol....i used a different drive to save my games on than I did to update the ps4

yedKzlU.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id still make the folder like the video suggests....on the same thumbdrive

They said "scroll to step #2 and click the "Download Now"

PS4

But I didn't see the step #1 or step #2 so which is one?

step #2 so I'm assuming they meant this "Perform a New Installation of the System Software" ?

breh...I read this and said
  • Be careful when using an update file for reinstallation. All users and all data will be deleted.
I'm so confused :lupe:?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
They said "scroll to step #2 and click the "Download Now"

PS4

But I didn't see the step #1 or step #2 so which is one?

step #2 so I'm assuming they meant this "Perform a New Installation of the System Software" ?

breh...I read this and said

• Be careful when using an update file for reinstallation. All users and all data will be deleted.
I'm so confused :lupe:?

Its a new hdd theres no data on it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL