I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
All you nikkas need to shut tf up. Arguing over a bunch of nothing the innernets told you to get riled up about.

Biden isn't losing enough in the EC to anyone for y'all uninformed opinions to matter. Go outside and touch grass, lil dumb mfers.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
When they are closing your kids schools and citizen funded community centers just to house those illegals like in Chicago or when the homeless and poor can’t get food bc those illegals are taking it like in New York City, I’d love to see your opinion then.

It has gotten to a point where even Hispanics are complaining about them, including the batch of illegals who came years before.

Dumb fukking bytch
go find a man who will listen to this babble in exchange for a share of your dusty box

they're trying to scapegoat those migrants and pit us against each other. anything that keeps you mad at other poor people instead of being mad at the white man. they want us fighting for crumbs and you're licking it up

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
He didn't convince another person to think like him. Unlike you. :sas2:

Looks like the 3rd election in a row I’ll be chilling at home :myman:
^my only other post in this thread....try again shill :russ:

besides convincing someone to share my views is campaigning/persuading.
suppression is illegally preventing someone from exercising their right to vote.
you shills can't even master talking points you echo :russ:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just remember everyone when you tell a group of people to vote for their own self interests its voter suppression...:mjlol::dead:

What does Trump have to offer you? List them. Cause moving boxes for less than $20 in NYC ain't cutting it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we've reached the stage of openly conceding the only reason to vote for him is to vote against his opponent

good luck with that strategy. can't wait to sit back and watch the fukkery

You won’t be saved when sh*t hits the fan because you were #bothsides :camby: