I miss big dumb action movies like Armageddon Lmaoo

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
People who were just villians. LOL. they knew they was what they were there for.

Point-to-Kill-in-Bloodsport.jpg

big-top.jpg

Damn I had two more I forgot that quickly.
This needs to be a thread of its own. Those villains were very memorable. 😭

One of my favorites was the druglord nıgga from operation delta force 2 with the fụcking gas chamber in his crib.

616962560debc-deltaforceii05.jpg

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
This was another Michael Bay/Bruckheimer classic. Of course everyone has seen 'Bad Boys' but 'The Rock' is a slept on classic.

Here's the premise: A mild-mannered chemist and an ex-con must lead the counterstrike when a rogue group of military men, led by a renegade general, threaten a nerve gas attack from Alcatraz against San Francisco.

Lmao... Let's fukking go. Starring: Nic Cage, Sean Connery and Ed Harris.
The Rock, Con Air, Face/Off, 9MM all in like 4 years.

Nic Cage was on the GOAT fukkery run. :mjlol: shyt's were the TBS/TNT Classics.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The Rock, Con Air, Face/Off, 9MM all in like 4 years.

Nic Cage was on the GOAT fukkery run. :mjlol: shyt's were the TBS/TNT Classics.
Christian slater too then that nıgga fell way off the fụcking map. Y'all remember broken arrow? John Woo had some good American classics too.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scrolling through MAX the other day and I come across 'Armageddon' hadn't seen it in some years. This is prime Michael Bay/Jerry Bruckheimer era. Here's the premise:

"After discovering that an asteroid the size of Texas will impact Earth in less than a month, NASA recruits a misfit team of deep-core drillers to save the plane."

Say no more. I'm sold. Starring Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Liv Tyler, Steve Buscemi, Owen Wilson, Michael Clarke Duncan, Billy Bob Thornton, etc.

It's ridiculous but that's what we need.

wwe-give-me-what-i-want.gif
Naw
But what if earth was the asteroid

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Christian slater too then that nıgga fell way off the fụcking map. Y'all remember broken arrow? John Woo had some good American classics too.

I prefer Hard Target with Van Damme. That shyt was gangsta. :wow:

Christian Slater had this movie 'Kuffs' around that time that was kinda supposed to be somewhat of a comedy but ended up having a ton of gory action. He got busy with the 9MM Baretta. :violent:

Daps
The Fast and Furious series is the last mohican of this genre, OP. Just big stupid explosive action. Mechanics with big guns fighting terrorists in muscle cars.

Folks hate on the Fast series, but it's a relic of a time past. I personally would love to go back to those days too.

I like big stupid action. A bunch of shooting, tough trash talking, wry star who gets the beautiful girl for no other reason than his manly machismo. Let's gooooooo :wow:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I prefer Hard Target with Van Damme. That shyt was gangsta. :wow:

Christian Slater had this movie 'Kuffs' around that time that was kinda supposed to be somewhat of a comedy but ended up having a ton of gory action. He got busy with the 9MM Baretta. :violent:
My Van Damme shıt was Double Impact. 🔥🔥🔥

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The Fast and Furious series is the last mohican of this genre, OP. Just big stupid explosive action. Mechanics with big guns fighting terrorists in muscle cars.

Folks hate on the Fast series, but it's a relic of a time past. I personally would love to go back to those days too.

I like big stupid action. A bunch of shooting, tough trash talking, wry star who gets the beautiful girl for no other reason than his manly machismo. Let's gooooooo :wow:
Mainstream-wise yea, there were a few fụckery packed flicks on streaming services/redbox/illegals out there.

But you can't discount John Wick.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Broken Arrow was like a classic to us at that age, as kids

watched in maybe 5th grade? Had to be in 1996 on ppv.

We thought that was the rawest movie we had ever seen. the John Woo era.

Travolta comes off so flamboyant in this one, when you watch as an adult.