I miss big dumb action movies like Armageddon Lmaoo

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Speaking of Armageddon, any of you dudes here who might know the movie inside and out, but there's one character, part of the oil crew, who just disappears from the movie. I think he was the latino guy, but he's in the beginning when they first recruit them and he's maybe shown once during the training montage, then he's never seen again.

Anyone know wtf I'm talking about? Always kind of bugged me. :dead:

Must have died in Astronaut training :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Speaking of Armageddon, any of you dudes here who might know the movie inside and out, but there's one character, part of the oil crew, who just disappears from the movie. I think he was the latino guy, but he's in the beginning when they first recruit them and he's maybe shown once during the training montage, then he's never seen again.

Anyone know wtf I'm talking about? Always kind of bugged me. :dead:
Half the crew dies during the flight to the asteroid.. They put all the B-list characters on that flight. Might as well have painted that ship in Star Fleet Yellow

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Goat commentary moment…always makes me laugh

Bay wasted his talents on the Transformers franchise. The first one was legit but then he needed to move on. Of course I'm sure the money was too good to pass up.

But think about Armageddon and The Rock and Bad Boys I & II he was putting out pure action classics.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Half the crew dies during the flight to the asteroid.. They put all the B-list characters on that flight. Might as well have painted that ship in Star Fleet Yellow
I know right. But dude had his screen time cut for some reason, cuz everyone else had dialogue and joke scenes. Just something I noticed after multiple viewings.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Michael Jai White needs to make more of these movies....like a showdown in little Tokyo.

I miss really good bad guys like that nıgga that played Shang Tsung.
People who were just villians. LOL. they knew they was what they were there for.

Point-to-Kill-in-Bloodsport.jpg

big-top.jpg

Damn I had two more I forgot that quickly.