I might have to break up with my new girl over this “opening the car door” thing

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
UPDATE: I had the tough convo with her. She was mad, but she agreed.

"I just feel like I'm the only one that has to compromise here."
"I mean it's the only thing I ask. The ONLY thing."
"Ok, whatever... You don't have to open the door for me ever again."

:mjpls:

I'm keepin watch tho. So far so good. Women have a tendency of holding stuff like this against you in the future. She definitely didn't understand WHY I didn't want to do it so we're at odds on the issue. But she's gonna comply. I was honestly prepared to end it if she just couldn't adjust. :manny:

pos repped

sometimes you gotta go hard on em

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
You probably answered this already but...is she even good looking? If my girlfriend looked like Kim Kardashian then I wouldn't make it (opening doors) a big deal honestly.

You make it a big deal especially if she is real fine. Her head will be swole enough without letting her get away with that type of fukkery.

But good look on calling her out. Guarantee she respects you more even if she feigned being upset. She knew what she was doing.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That's cause she's about to get someone else to open it up for her. You 'bout to be cheated on :skip:

I have precautions in place (word to reincar) :smugfavre: but if it happens, then :yeshrug:

You probably answered this already but...is she even good looking? If my girlfriend looked like Kim Kardashian then I wouldn't make it (opening doors) a big deal honestly.

yeah she looks good. :aicmon:

Daps
UPDATE: I had the tough convo with her. She was mad, but she agreed.

"I just feel like I'm the only one that has to compromise here."
"I mean it's the only thing I ask. The ONLY thing."
"Ok, whatever... You don't have to open the door for me ever again."

:mjpls:

I'm keepin watch tho. So far so good. Women have a tendency of holding stuff like this against you in the future. She definitely didn't understand WHY I didn't want to do it so we're at odds on the issue. But she's gonna comply. I was honestly prepared to end it if she just couldn't adjust. :manny:

Did your voice crack when you said this line? :usure:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We go on a few more dates and she keeps it up.* I forget all the time but realize when I go to my door and she’s just standing there that I need to open the door.* FINE.* Not the biggest deal in the world.* But here’s the kicker.* So we’re going to the park for a picnic one day and I open the door and all that, we BOTH get in the car, and she runs back in the house because she forgot something.* She comes back to the door and stands outside.* WTF!?!?* :damn:* So I unbuckle my seatbelt, get out, walk to her side and open the door.* All while giving her the :rudy: face.* All she does is give me a lil girlish smile and mouth “sorry”

:comeon: You should have drove off without her.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
she probably even told u how to fuk her to

1. I want u to fuk me for 5 minutes missionary

2. then 30 minutes u lick my puzzy

3. Then for another 5 minutes u fuk me doggystyle

4. then i want u come on my azz

5. then i want u to rub the cum around my azz with your tongue.

6. when u finished i want u to put down the toilet seat so i can piss

u just need to

jumpoutthewindow.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Also, fukk the "if you know it makes me happy, then why don't you just do it?" argument.

What if I enjoy it when women smear Land O'Lakes butter on their a$$holes? If it makes me happy, why don't they just do it?

:stop:

Bottom line this bytch. "Baby, I understand the value of chivalry, but it's ridiculous for me to open the door for you every time we go to a Kroger. If you can't open the door for yourself occasionally, then obviously you don't want to be in the car with me at all. I'll open it for you on dates and when we go to meet company/family. Not every time we have to go anywhere. Chivalry is a gift not an entitlement."
This.