I may be late but Victoria Monet deserves next in the female RnB scene.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The LADIES definitely love her. All my friends stay putting her shyt in their stories. I'm surprised she isn't talked about more on here cause she's definitely carved a lane.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The LADIES definitely love her. All my friends stay putting her shyt in their stories. I'm surprised she isn't talked about more on here cause she's definitely carved a lane.
She not really ratchet enough for The Coli to keep in rotation 🤣 2, while she's definitely grown a sizeable audience, she's not a Mega star like Yonce or Rih to garner constant conversation...

3, she isn't white, she'd get more spins here if she were...

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
She not really ratchet enough for The Coli to keep in rotation 🤣 2, while she's definitely grown a sizeable audience, she's not a Mega star like Yonce or Rih to garner constant conversation...

3, she isn't white, she'd get more spins here if she were...
She's for the Bougie Black Women :takedat:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Victoria Monet has made no secret of her admiration of Janet Jackson, but a quote from a recent interview infers the ‘On My Mama’ hitmaker is open to paying the ultimate tribute to the living legend.

Once referring to the Pop royal as her idol, Monet has sang Jackson’s praises in interviews, on social media, on stage, and beyond.

Reiterating that admiration in a chat with ‘MixMag,’ Vickie – while dishing about the forthcoming deluxe edition of her breakout album ‘Jaguar II,’ 2024 GRAMMY nominations, and so much more – hinted that she would be down to help bring Janet’s life story to the big screen.

The suggested interest comes less than two months after Monet took to press to indicate her desire to expand her empire with forays into fashion, television, and film.

As of time of this report no official plans for a Janet biopic have been announced, however.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Like listening to a kaleidoscope of voices and styles in one person:

tumblr_o4dsxqFvOx1tjki5do1_540.gif

Imagine if The Game was a singer instead of a rapper and unleashed every flow in each song and you have Monet as her style skips like a stone on the ocean of female vocalists in a way that is smooth as its effortless. On first spin I picked out at least 8 elements I was familiar with and there are more, way more, to be unwrapped in each performance. Vocals draw you in.

My hot pick is Iniko:

She's been bubbling for a minute and in my playlist for two so its good to see her shine now as she's the most unique vocalist I've heard in a while.

Id produce both of them on a track called Cyclone. You can probably already guess the lyrics and how I use their vocal tones to crescendo through the composition. Quite exhilarating.

Looooooove Iniko!

She seems so wholesome. Don’t want the industry to take the light out of her eyes

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
YES Victoria got next. Amaaaaaaaaazing artist who writes for everyone. Whew.