I may be late but Victoria Monet deserves next in the female RnB scene.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
She can sing but her shyt don’t hit for me

I can’t listen to her music the same way I can listen to Keyshia, Mary, Faith, Jazmine, ETC
It’s just something about the new batch that feels off

Maybe @Rhapture can explain it :lupe:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She can sing but her shyt don’t hit for me

I can listen to her music the same way I can listen to Keyshia, Mary, Faith, Jazmine, ETC
It’s just something about the new batch that feels off

Maybe @Rhapture can explain it :lupe:
Yea, none of the newer girls really made me a big fan outside of Ari Lennox and Snoh

and I realized I was confusing that album in 2021 with Joyce wrice…so many singers, no stars

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

:banderas:
I will fist fight a Gundam to eat Kirby’s ass. No one has ever said that about no Victoria Monet; and she’s no slouch, herself.

Bruh this woman is fukking gorgeous. Kirby is fine too but she has smaller titties and her face, something is off with her face 🤣 Victoria is definitely prettier...

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Her and Kehlani used to date. I wouldn't pay for shyt but I'd give strong consideration to paying to see them two tossing it up 😂...

But yeah she love men, everybody know that too...

@ISO do you recall like 3-4 years ago, there was a thread on here where dudes were saying ain't no fine black women from California like that and I posted Victoria? I wanna say that was your first time seeing or hearing her when I posted her right?

Matter fact I told dudes that Sacramento is full of fine sisters and said Saweetie and Victoria are The Rule, not The Exceptions (from a physically attractive standpoint; they are obviously artistic exceptions), and cats on here still was shytting on sisters from Cali...

California has always and will always produce GOAT-tier sisters...
That’s some content I would love to see… even though Kehlani looks like she stinks to me for some reason

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is why these women don't make it. As soon as the thread was made we focused on her sexuality :mjlol:
Victoria's already made it, bro. She's been around awhile, muhfukkas pointed out upthread that she was singing a hook on a Nas album 11 years ago, and she been songwriting for big name muhfukkas like Diddy since 2010. Victoria been made it...

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victoria's already made it, bro. She's been around awhile, muhfukkas pointed out upthread that she was singing a hook on a Nas album 11 years ago, and she been songwriting for big name muhfukkas like Diddy since 2010. Victoria been made it...
No, im saying as an artist which it appears that she wants people to take serious. Just because shes good financially doesn't mean shes getting the solo looks she should. This is my favorite from here