I may be late but Victoria Monet deserves next in the female RnB scene.

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
She also does a lot of hooks for T.I., she is on most of his albums after trouble man

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Victoria has been releasing great music for the better part of a decade now. She has all the ingredients but she's still independent last I checked. She doesn't have a machine behind her to get that last thing: visibility.

My favorites from her:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:manny:
Kirby may be somebody to look into if you haven’t already. She’s like 65% Badu with a sprinkle of Keyshia’s content. Plus she finer than a muthafukka too.

Plus, if Kirby said “bae, let’s get married and move to Jonestown, this Jim Jones guy seems to have thangs figured out!” Around November 1st 1978 I’d probably spend the next few hours packing up our shyt, looking for the perfect ring set, and finding some IMMEDIATE yet inexpensive plane tickets to Guyana (and our eventual deaths in the coming weeks).

Aside from the dancing, personality, and looks, I feel like Ciara’s pretty much been replaced a few times over.

Kirby also has great duet with PinkSweats that I love(he's also underrated to me)

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:manny:
Kirby may be somebody to look into if you haven’t already. She’s like 65% Badu with a sprinkle of Keyshia’s content. Plus she finer than a muthafukka too.

Plus, if Kirby said “bae, let’s get married and move to Jonestown, this Jim Jones guy seems to have thangs figured out!” Around November 1st 1978 I’d probably spend the next few hours packing up our shyt, looking for the perfect ring set, and finding some IMMEDIATE yet inexpensive plane tickets to Guyana (and our eventual deaths in the coming weeks).

Aside from the dancing, personality, and looks, I feel like Ciara’s pretty much been replaced a few times over.

Been a fan of hers for like 6 years now.

Great voice and color

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Ain;t she a lesbian?

Yea, she’s bisexual. If you listen carefully enough it definitely comes through in her music. I think she even has a song about eating box. She definitely be fukking dudes though, she had a baby not too long ago.
Her and Kehlani used to date. I wouldn't pay for shyt but I'd give strong consideration to paying to see them two tossing it up 😂...

But yeah she love men, everybody know that too...

@ISO do you recall like 3-4 years ago, there was a thread on here where dudes were saying ain't no fine black women from California like that and I posted Victoria? I wanna say that was your first time seeing or hearing her when I posted her right?

Matter fact I told dudes that Sacramento is full of fine sisters and said Saweetie and Victoria are The Rule, not The Exceptions (from a physically attractive standpoint; they are obviously artistic exceptions), and cats on here still was shytting on sisters from Cali...

California has always and will always produce GOAT-tier sisters...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland